Spots on Windshield Due To Hard Water

Recently noticed some white spots on the windshield of my car. tried everything from vinegar to colin. but no use. then tried lime juice. took a lemon, cut it into two pieces. removed the seeds and rubbed the windshield with the half cut lemon. washed after five minutes. repeated the process twice and the windshield became sparkling clean!! [clap]

Answer to your troubles - STEAM WASH. Great to remove any tough stain, these water marks will come right off too. Also what you can do is get a water repellent treatment done for your windshield to avoid such issues in the future. I did it before monsoon started.

If you're willing to pay a little more go for 3M car care, although i strongly suggest Motoshines center. It's much cheaper and good quality.

How to remove water drop marks from cars windshield/glasses

In my car there are so many water drop marks all over the glasses. Is there any glass wash or DIYs to remove water droplet marks [frustration]

Advice needed

These water marks can be removed using some glass polish. Windshield coatings are available these days to protect from further issues.

Top Bottom