Sporty Hyundai i10 For Taiwan

Thread Starter #1
Hyundai has launched attractive colors and graphics on the i10 hatchback in Taiwan recently. The Korean company for a change, isn’t talking about how fuel efficient and powerful the Kappa engine is and about its ‘nice’ interiors with these new additions.

This of course is a limited run model that debuted at a popular music festival in Taiwan. The sporty i10 gets stripes, two-tone cockpit, unique alloys and iPod connectivity feature. There is no change to the powertrain.

In India however, Hyundai isn’t showing signs of going beyond small car borders. It could introduce new technology in its Kappa engine at a later date, but that could also be in the interest of fuel economy and emissions. A Hyundai i10 facelift, according to reports, is in the works and should be out by the end of this year.

Source - IAB

Attachments

But the second picture looks like real! Looking sporty indeed but i have seen several i10's in Chennai like these now itself , personally modified!!

350Z

Core Team
Even with some little changes, this “sporty” i10 looks amazing, Especially black shown in first picture which has perfect color combination. Don’t know, if introduced in India, How much it will succeed but how about trying something like this on existing i10s. Zinam you there? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

very simple changes and they will charge hefty price for same. we can infact make our home made i10 sports at cheaper cost!

Top Bottom