Sporty Honda CBR 250 Now Launched

Re: Honda CBR250 bookings now open!!

Well why is that Honda always has a great waiting periods for their bikes alone?

350Z

Core Team

Truly, Honda CBR250 is another entry level sports bike which I personally like a lot. Stunning design and affordable price sets it apart from rest of the crowd. Must say, way to go Honda! Also, another update we have here is: The company has quietly released the new colour option, i.e. Sword Silver Metallic. Take a look yourself.

CBR250R-1.jpg

CBR250R-2.jpg

CBR250R-4.jpg
Pictures: Bikeadvice.in

Drive Safe,
350Z

A couple months ago when i was Browsing the Honda India Site for CBR check out what I came across. :P. Can you Spot the mistake?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #20

Naah.. I cant believe no body noticed. Below the engine picture what have they written.. Read it carefully. :lol!:

Naah.. I cant believe no body noticed. Below the engine picture what have they written.. Read it carefully. :lol!:
Looks like puzzle dude. Are you saying that they've mentioned smooth and vibe free but also reflecting sporty character?? huh..[confused]

Re: Honda CBR250 Bookings Now Open!!

My my Seriously.. ok it Says " The engine of CBR250R...(in the end) great mileage and Sheer power of 250bhp. . Really 250 BHP??:lol!: from 250cc engine?

Thread Starter #25

well didn't find any other suitable thread so posting it here!

Honda CBR250R modified by Kittisak Racing

A few important modifications on the long list -
* Carbon Kevlar Stop lamp and Tail
* Engine Protector
* Frame slider
* Darkened Front Headlamp with Angle Eye, LED and projector.
* DID performance chain setup
* Yoshimura Full Freeflow Exhaust System
* LED turn lights
* Handlebar stabilizer
* Ban Diablo Tire and Brembo rear petal disc setup
* Bumblebee Yellow Paintjob with fairing graphic

Attachments

@ Vimal Wow eagle eyes man , i din notice it first when you mentioned!

The modded bike is looking cool.

Oh are you sure about the news? Anyways that is good news , so any idea how much the price is going to reduce?

When Honda opened bookings of the CBR250R during new years time, everybody rushed to book one. Honda got so many bookings that dealers started to quote insane waiting period for the quarter-liter machine. However, the Japanese automaker has finally managed to get the production upto the level of demand. Thus prospective buyers can walk in a Honda showroom and ride out on their CBR250R. Obviously your mode of payment and colour choice will alter the delivery time, but dealers now have ample amount of bikes to serve the needs of performance enthusiasts. Now, it is quite certain that the waiting period on any bike can be cause alot of issues for buyers, who now have a varied choice. Yamaha recently launched the R15 Version 2.0 and although the R-series bike is comparatively slower than the baby CBR, many prefer the former over the latter. With Bajaj Auto all set to unleash the KTM Duke 200 this month, the timely delivery of the CBR250R comes at the right time for buyers who will now be more confused to chose their performance machine.

source motorbeam

Top Bottom