Splendid Highways of The World

The Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road – UAE

The Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road in the United Arab Emirates extends for 7.3 miles with 60 turns up the mountain of a height of 1,219 m.
@Hmm that UAE is road is amazing man !! Love to drive in such road some day [:)]
yeah man it surely is soo amazing day as well as night time,it looks soo damn fun road to drive, any idea of the top speed allowed on these roads?
Seriously, this is an amazing road. I remember the times I used to go there along with my cousins at night. Its all twists & turns all the way up the hill. It was quite fun. And if one is lucky, you will be able to see the usual arab boys taking up skylines & supra's all the way up the hill & start drifting. And even bikes too with many of those insane stunts. Those were some brilliant days!
And btw, this is the road where Saif Ali Khan is racing with "ermm.. I forgot his name!" in the movie Race.

Just got this from FB.. really one of the tough road I believe. do not know which place it is.

View attachment 81706
Wow!! it will be thrilling to drive on such roads, i am sure the place will be in Himachal Pradesh. I was in Himachal pradesh in Kinnaur distt and used to go to china borders (My dad was in ITBP) and have seen such roads. Believe me when you travel to Himachal roadways some times you will feel that the bus is going to fall from the mountains.

Wow!! it will be thrilling to drive on such roads, i am sure the place will be in Himachal Pradesh. I was in Himachal pradesh in Kinnaur distt and used to go to china borders (My dad was in ITBP) and have seen such roads. Believe me when you travel to Himachal roadways some times you will feel that the bus is going to fall from the mountains.
Should be true. I used to watch a program in History TV. My god, if am there am sure I would walk and cross the road. [:D]

Sir, that was really amazing !! but where it is, we need to know for sure, I think it is in India only[:)]
Yes you should be right sir. You can see the TATA truck and the Bus literally looks like Indian built.

Should be true. I used to watch a program in History TV. My god, if am there am sure I would walk and cross the road. [:D]

Yes you should be right sir. You can see the TATA truck and the Bus literally looks like Indian built.
It must be some where in Himachal I hope !! I have seen an advertisement where a person get lost his wallet and two people find out his place with the pic left in the wallet with the help of a mobile. Can something could be done to find out this place[lol]

Finally Sethu is in full swing on TAI !!

It must be some where in Himachal I hope !! I have seen an advertisement where a person get lost his wallet and two people find out his place with the pic left in the wallet with the help of a mobile. Can something could be done to find out this place[lol]

Finally Sethu is in full swing on TAI !!
Not like that. I never had thought of going out of TAI. I had some issues. And moreover yesterday and today were holiday. Do not know how it is going to be for next 5 days from tomorrow.

Brazil
Estrada da Serra do Rio do Rastro

Estrada da Serra do Rio do Rastro (highway SC-438 ) in Lauro Müller, Santa Catarina, Brazil. This road is characterized by steep climbs and hairpin bends, as the photos attests.

Driving on this road is an amazing adventure. The curves and steep Serra do Rio do Rastro in the municipality of Lauro Müller provoke fear and excitement. At night, the road is fully illuminated!

Attachments

Brazil
Estrada da Serra do Rio do Rastro

Estrada da Serra do Rio do Rastro (highway SC-438 ) in Lauro Müller, Santa Catarina, Brazil. This road is characterized by steep climbs and hairpin bends, as the photos attests.

Driving on this road is an amazing adventure. The curves and steep Serra do Rio do Rastro in the municipality of Lauro Müller provoke fear and excitement. At night, the road is fully illuminated!
Wooooooow. No way. This is great. I love this place. But brazil is very far na.[cry] My sparky wont go upto that place[frustration]

Top Bottom