Splendid Highways of The World

not only in india there are maniacs everywhere [:D] so if this was close to my home i'd have tried to go uphill once , maybe at nght [:D]

My god man, that is too much[;)] hope you reach the up hill without meeting any other car in the middle.

BTW, i have seen some roads which are too strip and how people will manage in these roads, there is a under ground parking at one of the textile shops we go at Valasarawakkam [In chennai] [Guha Testiles] which has a strip downwards, I will feel like am going on a roller coster when ever i go down or come up on this.

Last edited:
Some more spectacular roads.

Blue Ridge USA
Blue-Ridge-USA.png

Amalfi Coast Road Italy
Amalfi-Coast-Road-Italy.png

Atlantic Road Norway
Atlantic-Road-Norway.png

Three Capes Route, USA
Three-Capes-Route-USA.png

Transfagarasan Road, Romania
Transfagarasan-Road-Romania.png

Red Rock Road, USA
Red-Rock-Scenic-Road-USA.png

Hmm, Superb thread and thanks SAM for starting this. My heartfelt thanks to all who contributed with the pics showing all those mind blowing highways across the world. It is really difficult to select one as best, all are really special on their own way and yes that Bolivian one really looks dangerous to me !!

+1 Wonderful Thread !

The first pic in the third row is the most amazing, im imagining myself in the driver seat how he might have felt, moreover the salt water would make the metal corrode very fast

Always wanted to compile a collection like this

Driving on this road is going to be a helluva experience.
Caption : Go home road your drunk [lol]

Last edited:
I found this in FB and i thought this should have place in this thread.

Impressive Highways system above the Rain forest in Sao Paolo, Brazil

Impressive Highways system above the Rainforest in Sao Paolo, Brazil.jpg

yeah man it surely is soo amazing day as well as night time,it looks soo damn fun road to drive, any idea of the top speed allowed on these roads?

Top Bottom