Splendid Highways of The World

Norway Again

Jazzy

I would like to drive in the highways of Norway, Alaska and cape rown(SA). :)
Hi AppU,
Hope I satisfied you with the norway pics..ps o add New Zealand to your driving list. Trust me, its heaven!!!! I plan to do a self drive holiday in Canadan Rockies too...someday [;)]

Cheers

Jazzy

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! man. What a beautiful roads these are. But never will get a chance to drive on these highways to me. Sad that indian roads dont compete either. But will say roads in uttarakhand, konkan, Kerala are also full of scenary but not maintened well.

German autobahns are missing in this. In autobahn there is no speed limit for cars .road which every speed freak like me die to drive.

Nice thread indeed. Looking forward for more pictures of some more stunning highways.
How would be to add some of the Indian highways too in the thread, offcourse only if can be considered as stunning, not some routine ones.
[thumbsup]

this is the issue whenever i travel abroad, i fall in love with these roads, that i have a tough time coming back, and make faces on the ride from bombay airport to my residence.
id really love to drive through most of these highways. if we had these kind of highways out here in india it would be terrible, most don't follow traffic rules or lane discipline.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
So an Indian highway , yes you read it right [;)] NH-2

drove a scorpio. i had so much fun [:)] i agree weather was awesome that's why you will feel highway is good.

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

What would i say that's some serious collection thanks for sharing the pics with us Sam, hats off to your efforts buddy, wish i can drive on any of these roads.

Bolivian highway is most dangerous."Camino de la muerte". I was there few years back. Luckily/ unluckily, didn't get a chance to travel on this highway. [evil]

Top Bottom