Spicing Your New Car – Must Consider Accessories

rear fog lamps can be easily added if provision is given. rear fog lamps are meant to make your car more visible for cars following you during heavy rain or fog.

Re: Spicing Your New Car – Must Consider Accessories

very informative , i am wondering how people pore the information for the new comers like me, hats off buddies

anybody from pondy who can list the car accesories shopee (genuine and reliable shop)

Thanks

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent thread. Since I drive i10 auto. I am on lookout for a good armrest, which,

1. Doesn't interfere with handbrake
2. Easy to install, no drilling holes

Any idea where I can get the same in Pune?

Last year I bought my car with a pair of new speakers and a cool lighting range from CarWale. Earlier I was very skeptical about buying them, but when I saw my colleagues car speakers which he had bought from them itself, I made my mind that even I'll get them soon. And trust me, I was so exhilarated with the output. Really good stuff.

Can roof rails be installed from outside market by some adhesive tapes etc.? This is just to add sporty character to the car & not for roof carrier etc.

very informative , i am wondering how people pore the information for the new comers like me, hats off buddies

anybody from pondy who can list the car accesories shopee (genuine and reliable shop)

Thanks

[thumbsup][thumbsup]
Ilango, is a professional & is from Pondicherry. I think he can help you out with info. Search "ilango" in the forum, you will get his id.

Ss80

Thanks, 350Z. I'm finding this thread quite informative. [clap]

I got my lancer (Bolt) yesterday at 2300hrs. Found out that I was driving it home with the RH side Headlamp gone kaput plus there were no street lights too. One-eyed-bolt! [;)]

Accessories we generally want in our car or bike

hi,

i was wondering what all accessories we people should have or can have in our car/bike to have a tension free and comfortable ride.

Please suggest list of accessories for the same.

Thread Starter #26

350Z

Core Team

Hello, Welcome to The Automotive India. Your post has been merged with an existing topic. Please refer to the opening post for the list of must-have accessories.

Drive Safe,
350Z

rear fog lamps can be easily added if provision is given. rear fog lamps are meant to make your car more visible for cars following you during heavy rain or fog.
thanks for clarification.
i was wondering why my nano has rear fog lamp , now i understand that concept.

Top 5 aftermarket car accessories

What are the top 5 aftermarket car accessories that everyone buys for their new car?

Re: Top 5 aftermarket car accessories

1. Car perfume
2. Dash board Idol
3. Mud flaps (if not provided by dealer as freebies)
4. Leather seat covers
5. Amplifier & sub-woofer

Top Bottom