Spicing Your New Car – Must Consider Accessories

Another accessory which I feel is a must install is the rear spoiler for the hatchbacks and MUV/SUVs. But then again its my personal opinion and not my dads who doesnt like ugly clamps which are used for the installation.

Please suggest, is door visor a good option to install during monsoon especially when family members are not big fan of all closed windows.

Re: Stingray Owner Here!!

Wanted to confirm on the pricing of the accessories and also if they can be fitted after getting the car delivered.

This is the list of accessories I'll be getting for free.

-Foot Mats (Rubber)
-Mud Flaps
-MGA Security system
-Perfume

Whats on offer and the price list.

Leather steering grip - 700
Door Beeding -1400
Bumper Guard - 600
Body Cover -990
Artifical Leather seat cover -6950
Window Frame kit -1575
Wheel Arc Kit - 1775
Door Sill guard - 740
Reverse parking sensors - 3500
Sonax Car protect - 3600
Under chassis coating - 2300
Alloy wheel for spare -4800
Door Visor -1450

Map my India - 43000
Console - 2500
Camera - 4200

Are the prices justified when compared to other sellers?

Do suggest other accessories other than the ones listed above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats Bro!!

Stingray is good car with some distinguishing features at the price like Piano Black finish on interior, HID's, Smoke finish on alloys.

If you are interested in getting some accessories, below is the list

- Pioneer 8690BT AV system
- Reverse camera
- Autofoam Seat cover [Processed leather or artificial leather with 1.2 mm thickness]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team

Wanted to confirm on the pricing of the accessories and also if they can be fitted after getting the car delivered.
Yes. All the mentioned accessories can be anytime installed after the car is delivered.

Are the prices justified when compared to other sellers?
Are these accessories from MGA? You can possibly find competitive prices after checking with a few local accessories stores around.

Just make sure to avoid getting anything installed from local stores that hampers with the car's electrical system. It could affect the car's warranty.

Alloy wheel for spare 4800
Personally I don't think it's required.

Map my India - 43000
Is it navigation system for Rs.43,000? Please share the model number.

Drive Safe,
350Z

- Pioneer 8690BT AV system [Processed leather or artificial leather with 1.2 mm thickness]
Thanks Amit, I did enquire, I was told that just the navigation system costs me 50K including all the wiring and fitting charges and 55K if i want speakers with them.

Is it navigation system for Rs.43,000? Please share the model number.
350Z
Even i was flabbergasted when i saw the quote, but it never hit me to ask the model number, I shall contact the dealer and ask about it, is it best to keep a separate device for navigation and keep the existing music system and upgrade it later?

Thanks Amit, I did enquire, I was told that just the navigation system costs me 50K including all the wiring and fitting charges and 55K if i want speakers with them.

Even i was flabbergasted when i saw the quote, but it never hit me to ask the model number, I shall contact the dealer and ask about it, is it best to keep a separate device for navigation and keep the existing music system and upgrade it later?
Stingray23, Check the mapmyindia website. Here is the link. In-Dash GPS Car Navigation and Entertainment Systems from MapmyIndia

U can buy online. I bought it for my Beat with the offer price. The sound quality is decent, the map, touchscreen is ok for the price.

One imp accessory is a set of blind view mirrors which is to be fixed on the side mirrors.. it is relatively the cheapest when compared to all the accessories listed out!! ranges from 70 Rs onwards. Got mine fixed on my polo for 80Rs a year ago!!!

Last edited:
One Important Accessory I always have and would also suggest others to have are TOOLS! Yes, have seen people with nice rich cars stranded on the highways looking out for help from other cars, say for a torch or a spanner or a tow rope many to name.
Many people out think that their car is highly sophisticated and will never break down, atleast a majority of them think and that is wrong.
A few tools / accessories which I consider a must is :

* A good Compact bright Torch.
* A good capacity tow rope, It can atleast help a family stranded on the highway.
* A swiss knife
* A basic tool kit, tubeless puncture kit, car air pressure pump, pressure gauge.
* Latex can hold hose leaks atleast fuel line leaks, so probably a couple of condom packs (This may look offensive but its the fact that it helped me once with a fuel pipe leak on my old MPFI Maruti 800)
* Car Chargers
* Umbrellas, Bags, Plastic bags (specially for passengers who vomit on ghat sections, You dont need to worry about the window weather strip and doors getting spoilt)
* Defogging spray if your car doesnt have a rear defogger.
* Microfiber cloth, Josapu duster
* Lastly on a long drive its better to keep a pack of biscuits and a bottle of water.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Suggest me a good and reliable shop for parking sensors and seat covers in delhi also.
Thanks in advance
I think you can check out the Palika Bhavan Car market. I happened to visit there with one of my dear friend Rana last year. He got the seat cover for his VW Polo. Here are some pics:

step0002.jpg

step0001.jpg

step0001 (1).jpg

step0001 (2).jpg

step0001 (3).jpg

step0001 (4).jpg

step0001 (5).jpg

step0002 (1).jpg

step0003 (1).jpg

step0001 (6).jpg

I have a funny habit of capturing entire process of work if its related to cars[lol]

Regards

Akash

Sorry for my ignorance.
1. What is mean by door beeding?
2.I have seen some cars having small rounded mirror inside there orvm's. What's that?

Top Bottom