Special Edition Toyota Innova. Now Crysta!

Thread Starter #1
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has introduced a special edition Toyota Innova that stays in showrooms for just four months starting yesterday. The special edition marks the fifth anniversary of the successful MPV, whose sales is undeterred by the competition.

The special edition has power windows, power locks, air-conditioning, new bumpers, front grille, hood mould and rear door garnish in the body color of the vehicle. The car is available only in one color – Premium super white at a price tag of 886,960 ex-showroom Delhi.

Sandeep Singh, deputy managing director, Toyota Kirloskar Motors -

The Innova has been highly appreciated by our customers, and has been the market leader in the MPV segment ever since its launch in 2005. We are focused on constantly upgrading our products based on customer feedback, and are now delighted to introduce the all new edition of the Innova which offers unique styling in combination with affordable features. Only 700 units of the Innova Special Edition will be available for sale, for a limited period.

PS: Why is toyota keen on launching so many limited editions of innova every now and then? am tired seeing this car. it badly needs some refreshment. and there no wheelcaps/alloys in this one.. [frustration]

Attachments

Last edited:
This is really disappointing. Forget alloys, toyota has not even put wheelcaps on this one. A really bad way of celebrating 5th anniversary of their successful mpv. They should have atleast taken idea from the vista anniversary editions.

350Z

Core Team
Yet Another So-called Special Edition!

The Innova created a buzz in market after it’s released and since then, it has been an undisputed winner among MPV segment, this very fact makes me wonder why Toyota Kirloskar is so keen to spoil such an executive car by making it look cheaper everyday. Till now, I have liked only one Limited Edition of Innova which featured chrome alloys and was painted only in Maroon color, in right terms that was a “real” Ltd. Edition Innova which made its buyers feel “special”.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Come on guys. Dont expect any Japanese maker to give lot of freebies or goodies as anniversary edition.

Their quality speaks a lot :)

Come on guys. Dont expect any Japanese maker to give lot of freebies or goodies as anniversary edition.

So i trusted on Indian make that's Scorpio.
If i would have gone for innova i would have been a taxi driver.
As chevy's tavera is being replaced by Innova's as taxi's these days in Bangalore.
And i have hardly seen mHawk as a taxi.[:)]
Innova is very sensitive when it comes to body built quality, Just a small touch to a tree while reversing my friend got a dent on his Innova.

PS: Why is toyota keen on launching so many limited editions of innova every now and then? am tired seeing this car. it badly needs some refreshment. and there no wheelcaps/alloys in this one..
LOL Umang I can understand your frustration. [:)] These limited editions are nothing but marketing gimmicks and most of us can see through it!

So i trusted on Indian make that's Scorpio.
If i would have gone for innova i would have been a taxi driver.
As chevy's tavera is being replaced by Innova's as taxi's these days in Bangalore.
And i have hardly seen mHawk as a taxi.
Innova is very sensitive when it comes to body built quality, Just a small touch to a tree while reversing my friend got a dent on his Innova.
What you are saying Mukeshus makes sense!

I think reliability is factor in japanese cars like the Innova but at current prices there is not much value. Scorpio is better value I think although plastics are poor.

350Z

Core Team

But offering freebies and goodies is what the actual meaning of "Limited" or "Celebration" Editions. Though one may charge a light premium for same to make buyers feel owner of a "special" limited made model but nowadays, Definition of Limited editions has changed other way round.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think reliability is factor in japanese cars like the Innova but at current prices there is not much value. Scorpio is better value I think although plastics are poor.

Hmm.. Reliabilty is a factor completely dependent on the term "Quality"!!

I can't compare Scorpio to Innova.. Scorpio serves altogether different purpose where innova can't.

I can send an innova for my client pick up where as Scorpio can't hop in [thumbsup]

The same here Umang.

As I said earlier, for Japnese, every penny counts! They dont spend much on show offs & Ads.

Take Honda for Example, Accord is close to 24Lakhs OTR. But almost everything is on the accessory list. Nothing comes free :)

Hi, some pics of innova crysta. looks very costly for 13 lakhs.

Attachments

Top Bottom