Special Edition Toyota Innova. Now Crysta!

If this one is readily available then someone already booked innova may go for it. I think that's what Toyota is planning for more margin [glasses]

Looks great.
Expecting these changes in their next version.
For 13.5Lakh, Add cool side skirts. DVD player or GPS with renovated graphics. [lol]

Well,I feel that even my five years old black horse looks far-far better than this so-called limited edition CRYSTA,although it is a tried and tested product which has a bulletproof image,but still what the market now needs is a good/major FACELIFT.It was a van,it is a van and if not facelifted heavily,then it will still remain a van,BUT I FIND THIS VAN STILL BETTER THAN THE SUVs it competes with.

Still,the alloys are looking great.

Hopefully this edition is to clear the stock and give way for the facelift version which will be launched some time later. Anyway, Alloys looks great.

I hate those stickers. Except for that everything else is looking good, especially those twin spoke alloys. Atleast this special edition is better than the former(so called Limited/Celebration edition) one.

This is Aria 4 x 2 effect, IMHO. With new Innova slated to be launched next year we might see some more 'exclusive' & 'limited' editions from TKM.

Well,now Toyota must really wake up and add either some serious equipment to their UV if they want to continue their domination in the segment or get the new facelifted version as soon as possible.

^^^
Why should toyota be alarmed?
They have best sales figure in almost every segment ,Innova at highest.
unfortunately when business is in high arrogance comes naturally.

Its high time for Innova to get a change. Even if it doesn't, sales wont be an issue since its already moving good and it will continue to. [:)]
Who knows!!! This will also fall under Qualis story.

So now an MPV is a Multi-Pleasure Vehicle?:lol!:

The Innova is the bestseller because it is the best at what it does, and will be the best until other auto makers work on a direct competitor, a car that belongs to this generation.
And its not just the innova that annoys us with its 'limited edition' versions, almost every car gets a 'limited edition' or a 'sports edition', with a spoiler, some fake wood and stickers on the side.

350Z

Core Team
This limited edition is still better than the previous but for one; the price tag cannot be easily digested. New Innova Crysta comes at the cost of Rs.13,12,570 (Ex.Showroom, Delhi).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom