Speakers For Hyundai Verna

this is the message from my tuner coimbatore

for bass to be heard outside you need to

1. get a 2 or 3 Cu Ft ported enclosure for each sub. the specs will be given in the woofer box
2. change the amp to a more power ful one. a mono bloc preferable
3. check the wirings - you need to have atleast a 4 AWG wiring to get the max out of it

ilango[speed thirst];14148 said:

1. get a 2 or 3 Cu Ft ported enclosure for each sub. the specs will be given in the woofer box
3. check the wirings - you need to have atleast a 4 AWG wiring to get the max out of it
good suggestions Ilango, I should say

ilango[speed thirst];14148 said:

2/3 cu ft ported.
damn thats going to be big.
stick to manufacturers recommendation
2/3 ft will make it boomy n not punchy.

cables , yes, 4 awg is minimum.

hi,this is Arul and my nick name at school was charlie chaplin...so i call my self charlie.I am an engineer in business.I own an Hyundai verna -diesel SX 2009 model and would would like to share about the audio systems suitable for the car.I want to change the rear speakers (6"x9")that came with the car to JBL GT5-S396(6"x9") WITHOUT any AMPS and without any additonal wooden padding.I am avoiding the wooden padding so that existing original biege interiors aound the rear speakers are not changed.Please let me know if it is possible to replace the existing speakers with JBL without any alterations to the car,will i develop NOISES due to the bass effect if I do not use wooden padding for the rear speakers..please share your experiences,views...

regards

hi,this is Arul and my nick name at school was charlie chaplin...so i call my self charlie.I am an engineer in business.I own an Hyundai verna -diesel SX 2009 model and would would like to share about the audio systems suitable for the car.I want to change the rear speakers (6"x9")that came with the car to JBL GT5-S396(6"x9") WITHOUT any AMPS and without any additonal wooden padding.I am avoiding the wooden padding so that existing original biege interiors aound the rear speakers are not changed.Please let me know if it is possible to replace the existing speakers with JBL without any alterations to the car,will i develop NOISES due to the bass effect if I do not use wooden padding for the rear speakers..please share your experiences,views...

regards
Yes you can very well add a wooden plank in beigh carpet.

Just bolt in every screw or nut used tight - this will cancel the bass jarring by the plank or speaker

verna

Suspended
no i think i dont have an amp in my car. so how much would a 4 ch amp and 2 woofers cost approx?? i live in chennai and prices may vary right?? from your suggestions i think i can go for JBL finally.
----------Next Post------------
as ilango has now said will the extra fibre enclosure cost more??
Will a JBL enclosure be better than a bass-tube ?
And, yes 4 or 2 channel Amp ?
As we had discussed earlier, I don't want to change my HU or add components.

See, I did my ICE at a very ordinary ICE shop.But the sound output is not that bad.But I being a very audiophile would like even better.I replace 4 ordinary speakers inplace of stock speakers(80 watt rms and 240 watt max).I also used a Hertz HE 4 Amplifier (4 channel) because I heard it was good. And a JBL GT-X1250T subwoofer tube (1250W max).
2 channel to 2 speakers and 2 channels to woofer tube.Sound is reasonable OK not bad.But not as great.I made mistake of not putting a good brand of speaker and also of not using components in the front.Now,I would like to change the front speaker to a set of component.Also change the rear speaker to a good brand(like Polk,Hertz or infinity).
If I change the front speaker to component,where will the cross over unit be placed?Can it be neatly place inside the door panel?Will it not affect the power window?What about the tweeter?Which components are good and value for money(for amazing audio affect).Also which rear speaker should I upgrade to?

Top Bottom