Something broken inside??

350Z

Core Team
Now, That was an informative Article RSM.

type-R said:
how am i going to do that?
stick the camera on the exhust tip or the side skirt??
He is talking about CCTV.

Drive Safe,
350Z

got the culprit?

and rsm the post was interesting and informative. thanks for sharing.

my tyre makes noise at slow speed and heard only when i roll down the window and when i am driving parallel to a road divider.
its like some stone getting in the thread and sound comes when they hit the road.(Its my imagination)the sound is like tic tic tic like

Great job RSM, keep it up..we appreciate your effort in this

The best way to protect your vehicle from these culprits is just cover your whole car---bumper to bumper,left side body end to right side body end and all the tires inside so that there is not an inch of your car body portion peeping out of the cover and get it tied up strongly, this will prohibit the culprits from harming your car.Be careful and check the area thoroughly around the wheels before you take out the car from the parking as the culprits may spill nails on their way if they dont get chance to prick in them.If the readymade body covers in the market dont cover your car upto that extend, get it done customed from makers of mahindra old jeep soft-top makers, by giving the actual size.Hope this help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilango[speed thirst];12264 said:
got the culprit?

and rsm the post was interesting and informative. thanks for sharing.

my tyre makes noise at slow speed and heard only when i roll down the window and when i am driving parallel to a road divider.
its like some stone getting in the thread and sound comes when they hit the road.(Its my imagination)the sound is like tic tic tic like
Dear Ilango,

tell me did the frequency of the tyre sound occurrence increases or remain same when you accelerate your vehicle....if it remain same then its not the tyre sound but something else

Top Bottom