Sold Out My Beloved INNOVA, Now Which Car?

Re: Sold Out My Beloved INNOVA. Now which Car?

Congrats buddy.

I personally feel Superb is like a limo & it will look best in white as white makes a big car look classy & royal. Else the rosso brunello is also a good choice.

Thread Starter #122

Thanks buddy,as much I remember the delivery date is somewhere in last week of Feb(don't know why,but they need 20 days).Actually you people can call it foolishness but we have given them a date saying "We won't take the car before 14th March" so whatever their delivery date is,it does not matter to us.
About getting the car ASAP,no problem in that buddy as we will get the car registered(In Delhi no need to take it to RTO office,it gets registered at dealership itself)etc etc all formalities done and leave it parked at the dealership itself under their care until our decided date comes.

@Raj:
Even I am also in favor of white,after owning many black cars,now we need a different one too and also the TD car was white and we all simply liked the way it looked.
About limo,I agree with you,Superb is really SIMPLY SUPERB..

Last edited:

we booked one for us in magic black shade(but still can switch to rosso brunello( that redish-brown one) or candy white) means still confused of which color...
I would suggest to avoid black colour, its not becasue its tuff to maintain but I am saying this becasue Superb doesn't look that great in black. go for some other darker shade other than black like brown, grey etc. Though white or light silver depends on your personal preference.

Thread Starter #125

Well,thanks guys.
Anyways,yesterday I have received my ACI copy and it had the new Camry in it,the review was also saying that new Camry will be priced quite lesser and pictures also looked like an even better quality and comfy product is in the pipeline.
One question:
Are there any chances for the new Camry(Diesel) to come until March?If no,then I am already on the 'superb' way..

wow congo for superb buddy! its superb car. [;)] well i will say to go for maroon or white! which other colours superb comes in?

I like the color which our member recycle art is having in his Superb , i don't know the official name looks kinda golden but it looks good. Agreed black doesn't look too god in Superb.

At last booked .. superb cool!

Today i went to chennai in bike , and while returning i saw a superb in maroon colour that you said.

finding superb in roads is rare , atleast for me , i dont see them so often.

While tail gating that , i simply remembered this thread , would be this car ? may be , but it became right , voila!!

btw ,i dont like the earlier design of the superb though!

350Z

Core Team

Are there any chances for the new Camry(Diesel) to come until March?If no,then I am already on the 'superb' way..
There’s no further update from Toyota about the launch of New Camry. I’m expecting it in or around Mid-2012.

So against a booking amount of one-fourth of the car's price(about 25.7 lacs on-road Delhi) we booked one for us in magic black shade(but still can switch to rosso brunello( that redish-brown one) or candy white) means still confused of which color...
Congrats for a fantastic choice. I’d prefer white, maroon or brownish colour. Superb looks elegant in these shades.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Finally a Superb decission!!!
Congrats Vipul. IMO I find the new one more aggressive than the old one and yes it looks elegant. My vote goes for White..

My vote goes to the silver though.
Looks a bit classy . The other darker shades look Good only during monsoons.
Superb decision though.

Thread Starter #134

I like the color which our member recycle art is having in his Superb , i don't know the official name looks kinda golden but it looks good. Agreed black doesn't look too god in Superb.
FINALLY!!!
Congos buddy. Go for a white superb, i looks kind of a limo to me !!
ilango[speed thirst];134006 said:
At last booked .. superb cool!

Today i went to chennai in bike , and while returning i saw a superb in maroon colour that you said.

finding superb in roads is rare , atleast for me , i dont see them so often.

While tail gating that , i simply remembered this thread , would be this car ? may be , but it became right , voila!!

btw ,i dont like the earlier design of the superb though!
Even I'll also say Voila and wishing that you could have seen a Merc E-Class,maybe I'd have said voila twice..:biggrin:

There’s no further update from Toyota about the launch of New Camry. I’m expecting it in or around Mid-2012.

Congrats for a fantastic choice. I’d prefer white, maroon or brownish colour. Superb looks elegant in these shades.
Drive Safe,
350Z
Finally a Superb decission!!!
Congrats Vipul. IMO I find the new one more aggressive than the old one and yes it looks elegant. My vote goes for White..
My vote goes to the silver though.
Looks a bit classy . The other darker shades look Good only during monsoons.
Superb decision though.
Well,thanks guys.
About the color,we have decided to go the limo ways,or say we have gone the white way and have confirmed it with the SE that we want only white color,none else.
About the Rosso-brunello(reddish-brown or maroon)color,we have left it because we just didn't wanted that color(some personal-emotional reasons have came up).

Re: Sold Out My Beloved INNOVA (Booked Skoda Superb)

Congrats Vipul, i am dying to see the beauty. Skoda Superb is one great car which truely lets you feel that you are seated in a limo.

Top Bottom