Sold Out My Beloved INNOVA, Now Which Car?

Re: Sold Out My Beloved INNOVA. Now which Car?

Vipul I knew you won't buy LR Freelander 2 , but I just wanted you to TD it and present a short report to us:tongue:, after all Freelander Test reports are so rare even on net.I think diesel Superb might be your best bet at the moment:biggrin: .

@Raj:
Good point caught,still considering our requirements which are more chauffeur driven then self,the Aria scored higher than XUV.I thought you may be knowing this as i have mentioned in Aria vs XUV thread.
Still I am waiting for you to some up with your experience and guide me which way to go as I am really confused between which car to buy.
Heart says BMW,Accord.
Mind says Superb
The thing is that first you have to lock on to a specific budget (your budget is too vast now) & then chalk out your requirements, whether you want a SUV or a sedan.

An SUV/MUV will not offer you the comfort of a sedan whereas a sedan will not go to places where an SUV can take you. Thats when a crossover like Aria & XUV helps. Since you are comfortable with TATA's A.S.S. & you are aware of all the gremlins associated with the Aria & you are fine with it, I feel Aria is the best bet for you right now.

If I was in your place (your thinking & your requirements), I would go for the following-

Budget - 30 lacs
SUV - Santa Fe 4x4
Sedan - BMW 320i

Budget - 25 lacs
SUV - Fortuner 4x4
Sedan - Superb

Budget - 20 lacs
SUV/MUV - Aria/Captiva (will wait for new Captiva)
Sedan - Cruze

Budget - 15 lacs
SUV/MUV - XUV5OO (will wait for it, but wont pay any bribe)
Sedan - Linea T-Jet

Thread Starter #93

Well,any idea about the launch of:-
New Endy.
New Captiva.
New BMW 320d.
Or any other SUV,even Audi Q3 too??

Preparing more TD reports will come up with them today itself.

New endy wont be here till end 2012 because in the international market only the ranger pickup has been changed the everest (Endy) is still the same.

I guess the captiva would be here till April or even March.
Dont know about the beemer and Audi.

Thread Starter #95

Well,guys returned back from Delhi just half an hour back and there is a good news too:-
After the TD of many cars and considering our priorities and requirements,we have booked a car today,now which car it is?I want you people to guess..
Hint:It has got 140 bhp of power and 32.6 kgm or torque and traction control too..

Waiting for your guesses guys..

Will come up with detailed TD reports as well as how we went to the decision soon...

Jetta has only 320Nm torque buddy and so does Aria. Having a Laura already already i don't think you will go for the same again.

So i think it must be the XUV5OO!

Okay Skoda Superb i guess since you were satisfied with the car. But it has only 320Nm torque but you said 326![thinking]

Top Bottom