So You Thought Women Are Bad Drivers?

Folks lets not indulge in sexist remarks, this is an automotive forum and meant for automotive enthusiasts, gender does not make you any weak or give you any privileges - if you can contribute positively keep it so, do not get instigated and make personal remarks, instead bring it to mod notice.

Lets keep it nice and easy!

Last edited:
Women are good drivers, most of them have good steady speed, and correct gear change but i think they lack in quick decision making in tricky situations and risk taking abilities (though these are quality for aggressive drivers). Generally women get more FE than men gets but they are horrible in parking the car.

Dunno why but it looks like half of the thread has gone missing!! Mods, why not close it when there is nothing productive now?

Women are good drivers, most of them have good steady speed, and correct gear change but i think they lack in quick decision making in tricky situations and risk taking abilities (though these are quality for aggressive drivers). Generally women get more FE than men gets but they are horrible in parking the car.
They have good steady speed but they have the issue of deciding what speed they need to drive at what place.

Correct gear change, but still their car runs at east 6 inches back before moving ahead if stuck on an incline.

Not quick decision making: What else do our roads require?

+100 on last line.

We are not dumb and can make decisions in time and handle so called tricky situations. Obviously not every man does this and nor does every woman do it.

Of course we will not take risks, if we know something is dangerous why do it? Seems pretty dumb to take risks and drive drunk etc.

We are definitely not horrible in parking.
Dunno why but it looks like half of the thread has gone missing!! Mods, why not close it when there is nothing productive now?

They have good steady speed but they have the issue of deciding what speed they need to drive at what place.

Correct gear change, but still their car runs at east 6 inches back before moving ahead if stuck on an incline.

Not quick decision making: What else do our roads require?

+100 on last line.
That is probably because "half the thread" was sexist.

I have no issue deciding on speeds.

My car does not "run" 6 inches back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom