Small Car Mania...Now from Hyundai!

Thread Starter #1

Codenamed the ‘Green Baby’ (GB) this will be Hyundai’s answer to the current king of the car market, the Alto. Hyundai’s Indian and Korean engineers are currently working in full-swing on a micro-car platform. The GB will be dimensionally smaller than the Santro, but expect clever packaging to accommodate 4 adults, and will be priced cheaper than the Santro. It will be powered by an 800cc, 3-cylinder engine and will go head-to-head against not only the Alto but also the upcoming Spark 800 and maybe even the Nano Europa. However going by the turn-out of Hyundai’s latest products, the GB will be leaps and bounds ahead of either of its competitors. However the sad news is that the car is at least two years away.

Source - Motoroids

350Z

Core Team
Do you think thats on test? I don't think so, Have a look at number plate, The car is imported.
I've spotted Santa-Fe and other cars few times running on the roads in delhi with same number plates, These are all imported.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Look at the rear!! They are claustrophobic!!!. Maybe the rears are made only for dwarfs:lol!:
Many new cars (case in point ... i20) are following a very high waistline intent.
This is mainly driven by the requirement to meet side impact norms.

The design looks good but how can this be made to seat 4 adults?? The rear seats must be cramped like the Beetle i guess.

[:)]
We Indians have managed it in the M800, and now the Nano ... I am sure this will suffice for the need!!

But the M800 and Nano has four doors! But this car only has two! I suspect whether it will be able to seat four adults comfortably!

People who attended the expo , does anybody have the pictures of the interiors of this car?

[:)]
Entry and exit will be not so enjoyable for sure ... but the number of doors should not affect seating comfort!!
And a bit of advice to Hyundai ... Don't even think of coming to India with 2 doors!!

350Z

Core Team
"Green Baby" looks more to be a concept. Hopefully we'll be getting a bigger 4 door version.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom