Slight Wobbling at Medium Speeds in Maruti Swift

The thread says Slight Wobbling at Medium Speeds

wheels imbalanced due to small weights do not affect the drive in medium speeds.
Even a tyre change can imbalance a wheel but cannot be noticed in minimum/medium speeds.
so we can ignore the possibility on wobbling due to slightly imbalanced wheel at medium speeds
Strictly speaking it doesn't, but when combined with other minor factors that might be present, including uneven tyre wear, misaligned wheels, unequally tightened wheel nuts, rough roads, etc. it can lead to a noticeable wobble at any speed.

I have faced same problem 2 months ago. In my case problem was the extremely uneven tyre wear.
IMO one of your front tyres has the problem . Find it and use it as spare tyre like i did

My family owns a maruti suzuki swift 2018 edition. Since the beginning, i had noticed vigorous vibrations and wobbling to the body and steering wheel of the car at speeds 70 and above.
We consulted the brand service centre to find a solution to the issue within the warranty period and asked them to get the wheel balancing checked and the alignment done. But it didn't prove to be of any use in our case(also the steering steered to the left when let alone on a smooth, plane road. This was not solved too). Then, the people at the service centre told us that they are requesting for a steering column replacement as there were some issues with it(i dont know if this wobbling is due to the steering column or not). They then returned the car after a few days saying that everything has been fixed and there is no problem. But both the problems still persist. Does anyone have similar experience or ideas?
ps: the steering wheel feels very loose when going at speeds above 120kmph but i think it should be because of the tire pressure (?)

Top Bottom