Skoda Rapid Seat Cover - Good Dealers in Pune

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone
I am planning to go for good seat covers for my rapid ambition. Need pointers about good dealers in Pune for this.

check out the autoform site. they have dealers mentioned in each city. they are good.

check for the riveria skin fit ones.

350Z

Core Team
I am planning to go for good seat covers for my rapid ambition. Need pointers about good dealers in Pune for this.
How much is the budget? You are looking for fabric seat covers, artificial leather or pure leather. Depending on it we can suggest brands and hence the dealers. I can suggest Autoform for budget artificial leather seat covers. Here is one design that our forum member installed on his Rapid.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks 350Z.

I have a budget around 10K. I am looking for art. leather type of seat covers. I had gone thru the Autoform site. They seem to be good but when I checked from prices at couple of places, there was difference in price for same seat cover as well I was not sure if they were original Autoform. So looking for a trust worthy dealer for seat covers for my rapid.

350Z

Core Team
They seem to be good but when I checked from prices at couple of places, there was difference in price for same seat cover as well I was not sure if they were original Autoform. So looking for a trust worthy dealer for seat covers for my rapid.
Members from Pune can assist better in this regard. Be informed that usually there is a reasonable scope of bargain in these seat covers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

there are options depending on your budget. since yours is a sedan you might get much better rates than my scorpio.

mine were the uslim ones costed me around 10K.

Autoformindia

also you can check with g-sport too. their materials is a bit softer than autoform but it is more expensive than autoform

for g-sport in pune from website

Bharath Car Accessories (pune)
Mr.Bharath, Mob : 9325568991 / Landline : 2032948591

g-Sport?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
there are options depending on your budget. since yours is a sedan you might get much better rates than my scorpio.

mine were the uslim ones costed me around 10K.

Autoformindia

also you can check with g-sport too. their materials is a bit softer than autoform but it is more expensive than autoform

for g-sport in pune from website

Bharath Car Accessories (pune)
Mr.Bharath, Mob : 9325568991 / Landline : 2032948591

g-Sport?
Thanks superbad.
I will try Mr Bharath's mobile no. I think I had interacted with this guy earlier and he has a shop in Somwar Peth. Let me confirm.

Top Bottom