Skoda Laura Glow Plug Light Turning On

Thread Starter #1
Hii guys,
I own a Skoda Laura, 2010 diesel model
Since last few days, i was getting glow plug light (yellow colour) on the cluster suddenly while driving and post which my engine performance was getting low and after turning off the car, it wasnt getting started again.
After that once the car is cooled down the engine starts again normally.
After having look underhood it was found that the Coupler socket of common rail was broken and now i have fixed it but again there is same issue going on.
When check the fuse box it showed that the fuel pump fuse was blown off. It has now been changed but the issue is still unsloved.

Can anyone please help on this issue.

Hii guys,
I own a Skoda Laura, 2010 diesel model
Since last few days, i was getting glow plug light (yellow colour) on the cluster suddenly while driving and post which my engine performance was getting low and after turning off the car, it wasnt getting started again.
After that once the car is cooled down the engine starts again normally.
After having look underhood it was found that the Coupler socket of common rail was broken and now i have fixed it but again there is same issue going on.
When check the fuse box it showed that the fuel pump fuse was blown off. It has now been changed but the issue is still unsloved.

Can anyone please help on this issue.
It sounds like wiring related issue. First check your wiring harness for any cut, damage or something like that...

Thread Starter #3
Hii,
Tried checking it myself and there were some cuts which are solved now, also when there is this issue coming up and then if i just remove the coupler of fuel pressure regulator and again fit it it starts working fine.
So even that seems some issue now

Any suggestions on it?

Attachments

Hii,
Tried checking it myself and there were some cuts which are solved now, also when there is this issue coming up and then if i just remove the coupler of fuel pressure regulator and again fit it it starts working fine.
So even that seems some issue now

Any suggestions on it?
Sorry i didn't get that. Can you please elaborate about the issue?

hi jay,
I am facing the same issue here. have you solved the issue? I have been trying various workshops to find the solution, but not solved till now. i think it could be some ECU error. but the error comes only on city traffic at noon time. No idea what the real issue here is.

Top Bottom