Shynish from Calicut - Kerala

Where are you man? You are no longer seen in TAI nowadays?

This is the question most of my friends here are asking. So thought to give a one shot answer here:

The relocation from Copenhagen to Bangalore came with additional responsibilities and frequent travels. Which was the sad part for me as my family was dropped back in Calicut and I was in Bangalore. Forget about anything else, I was not even getting time to spent with my son [frustration] But, some times in life you got to cut a balance between profession and personal life. And I was forced to do the same. Which obviously kept me away from TAI for some time. I do hope that, going forward I will be active in TAI as I was before.

The good things happened in the period:

I bought a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 STD from my wife's uncle. Its a 2006 standard model with right gear shift done only 10542 KM when I took over. I will share the story in a separate thread.

Also, I fitted an AC and new Pioneer set with BlueTooth in my 13 years old M800 ! I will share the story soon.
Good to see you after a long time mate![:)]

350Z

Core Team
Cannot wait to read the complete Royal Enfield story. Any updates about your car buying plans?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #49
Sure guys, ownership thread on my RE Bullet will happen this week for sure.

Good to see you after a long time buddy! And yeah any update about your new car purchase?
Thanks man. The new car plan is pushed to next year due to the overwhelming expenses I incurred during the last few months which is expected to continue for couple of months more. To make it short - I planned a Scorpio & my wife planned an apartment. Finally she won [anger]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hope you win next year. :biggrin: On a serious note - India is going to receive more interesting cars by 2012. So the wait should be worth it. Even I'm planning for a purchase within a year or so.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom