Should I Buy Polo Now or Wait for Facelift?

Polo was the one that had captured my heart, but there was a rumour of 4 cylinder diesel engine one year back. I wasted few months hoping it'll come out. One year down the line, it's yet to come out. Sometimes, it doesn't make sense waiting for the next facelift unless you are very sure.

Thread Starter #18
100-120 Kms!! Diesel it should be then.

Take a look at punto, polo and i20 diesel.

You can check out several ownership threads on punto and polo diesel and decide yourself. Above all, begin test drive of diesels. I am sure you would get over the turbo lag thing.
Tried polo tdi - turbo lag is there, so i'm disappoint with that factor, apart from that car is nice.

Alright mate i'll check out all & read threads, thanks :)

Buddy long time, did you decide on your ride?
Hello mate,
sorry was not able to come online due to work, in meanwhile i tried polo tdi.
showroom guys are saying 1.6 new model is coming august for sure, any info on that mate ? what would be the upgrade ?

rahul_s
I'm completely agree with you buddy, i'm waiting till august - so lets see if its trure or not :)

Hey Streetlife.
Go straight to vw showroom and book a polo highline asap. Wait...red color.

I mean, ask a vw dealer about 1.6 polo, if no info then ask them about the new features and prices in detail. You can book 1.2 also.
I am glad by this move of vw, I must say.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
Rightnow
Buddy tomorrow i'm heading to vw showroom to gather details & ask how much discount are they offering on ongoing model.
Thanks.

Top Bottom