Should I Buy Polo Now or Wait for Facelift?

How do we know that facelift is around the corner? How do we make sure that current model is not the highest spec model in market and the company will launch a fully loaded model soon? I don't think the market is that easy to predict.
Dear Rightnow,

As Anand and you already updated that VW has already launched a facelifted model with high specs of Polo and Vento so I should not comment on that.

As far as, predicting market is concerned then I would request to read my post again. I have not said something in specific to Polo but gave an general idea. Like what should be done normally. [:)]

I think you misinterpret my post.

Last edited:
Dear Rightnow,

As Anand and you already updated that VW has already launched a facelifted model with high specs of Polo and Vento so I should not comment on that.

As far as, predicting market is concerned then I would request to read my post again. I have not said something in specific to Polo but gave an general idea. Like what should be done normally. [:)]

I think you misinterpret my post.
No, not at all I misinterpreted your comments. I am generally expressing a buyer's doubt when a rumor of facelift is around the corner, yet the manufacturer makes delays and the dealers are also not sure about the new facelifts. In that case even a wait of two months doesn't seem to be feasible considering necessity of a vehicle for commuting.

If you meant that one should go for face lifted models choosing from old one and face lifted ones available at dealer, then there is no doubt about it. Unless one gets hefty discounts on older models, one would always go for new ones.

Thread Starter #63
Visited VW showroom & they have no information as when they will receive the new car, there are not giving anything free with it, just saying to book it.

They charging 5000 extra for bluetooth device - on vw brouchure bluetooth is listed in highline(by default), They are fooling customers ?

Visited VW showroom & they have no information as when they will receive the new car, there are not giving anything free with it, just saying to book it.

They charging 5000 extra for bluetooth device - on vw brouchure bluetooth is listed in highline(by default), They are fooling customers ?
The brochure says: *Terms & conditions apply. Highline variant available without this feature also.

I think they should not charge the customers for this. If a customer is not willing to have bluetooth then he should be give 5k discount.

Thread Starter #65
The brochure says: *Terms & conditions apply. Highline variant available without this feature also.

I think they should not charge the customers for this. If a customer is not willing to have bluetooth then he should be give 5k discount.
Hmm.. there's no mention of 5k extra on price list, sales person said you have pay 5k to get bluetooth, maybe ripping off.

Hmm.. there's no mention of 5k extra on price list, sales person said you have pay 5k to get bluetooth, maybe ripping off.
Be very careful with VW dealer's as they are known to take their customer's for a joy ride, better enquire with other dealer's and shoot a mail to VW asking for confirmation of the same.

Hey streetlife:

The bluetooth is for free in highline models, but if someone is going for lower modle then he can opt the buetooth by paying for it. The sales rep didn't know the price of BT thing, but I am sure it would be much more than one can get it for in market. So, if you are planning for a highline, BT is free.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #69
Hey streetlife:

The bluetooth is for free in highline models, but if someone is going for lower modle then he can opt the buetooth by paying for it. The sales rep didn't know the price of BT thing, but I am sure it would be much more than one can get it for in market. So, if you are planning for a highline, BT is free.
Hi buddy,

I talked with another dealer & said same thing that you have to pay 5k extra for bluetooth even with highline[confused]

Hi buddy,

I talked with another dealer & said same thing that you have to pay 5k extra for bluetooth even with highline[confused]
This is crazy. These dealers have got no consisteny. If the dealer insists that you have to pay for it then just leave it, don't buy it. You can easily get good BT modules aftermarket because afterall what polo HL gets is a simple BT device to connect to your phone, nothin else.

Hi buddy,

hahahhahahha funny thing streetlife [:)], In my opinion leave to buy from that dealer infact leave buying Polo or a VW product as I sense you are going to land in some costly troubles later on [surprise]

Thread Starter #72
This is crazy. These dealers have got no consisteny. If the dealer insists that you have to pay for it then just leave it, don't buy it. You can easily get good BT modules aftermarket because afterall what polo HL gets is a simple BT device to connect to your phone, nothin else.
These are all crooks, yes I'll skip bluetooth if I'll opted for polo.
hahahhahahha funny thing streetlife [:)], In my opinion leave to buy from that dealer infact leave buying Polo or a VW product as I sense you are going to land in some costly troubles later on [surprise]
Really fed up mate now this news coming by vw Volkswagen plans compact sedan for India - The Economic Times

These are all crooks, yes I'll skip bluetooth if I'll opted for polo.

Really fed up mate now this news coming by vw Volkswagen plans compact sedan for India - The Economic Times
The sub compact sedan is not coming any sooner, so it should not affect your buying decision in coming days. Take your time, have test drives of various potential cars and make an informed decision.

Relax brother.

The sub compact sedan is not coming any sooner, so it should not affect your buying decision in coming days. Take your time, have test drives of various potential cars and make an informed decision. QUOTE]

As suggested by Rightnow, relax and take your time before your actually zero down to a model, varient etc. Do not rush, unless you are in dire state and need a car like immediate [:)]

Top Bottom