Should I Buy Polo Now or Wait for Facelift?

@Streetlife

According to me never buy a polo !! reasons are to many

Just think of going to Honda Jazz for a peaceful life[:)]

Called another dealer yesterday & they were clueless, vw has not even updated their site yet.
I visited a dealer here in ghaziabad, he says that the new polo will arrive in next ten days probably. He mentioned about the changes as written in various articles. So may be third week of september we can see new polo. So you should wait for it for some days more and see how do the new features look, and go for the highline one if you make your mind on polo.
@Streetlife

Good for you. Please go ahead and best of luck.

I visited a dealer here in ghaziabad, he says that the new polo will arrive in next ten days probably. He mentioned about the changes as written in various articles. So may be third week of september we can see new polo. So you should wait for it for some days more and see how do the new features look, and go for the highline one if you make your mind on polo.

Good for you. Please go ahead and best of luck.
Rightnow,

My post was for streetlife, so please let him read and respond, so no offence for your polo[:)]

Rightnow,

My post was for streetlife, so please let him read and respond, so no offence for your polo[:)]
Man this is crazy. I am so sorry for the reply. You know what I thought? I thought you said that you are going for jazz for peace of mind.
Sorry again yar.

Man this is crazy. I am so sorry for the reply. You know what I thought? I thought you said that you are going for jazz for peace of mind.
Sorry again yar.
Guys let the OP decide what he likes , the only thing we can do is present whatever we know about the choice of cars the OP asked , rest let him decide .

Thread Starter #37
@Streetlife

Hello sir,
I agree, main letdown is 3 cylinder engine & slow initial pickup, but car looks is ace.
Already owned a city zx so want to try something new :)
Thanks!

Waiting to see what is coming & at what price, thanks for the update buddy.

@Streetlife- Would make sense going with the Jazz for numerous reasons, I am also one of the happiest Jazz Customer.
You're right sir, already owned a city zx so need a change from honda.
Thanks !

Guys let the OP decide what he likes , the only thing we can do is present whatever we know about the choice of cars the OP asked , rest let him decide .
Thanks sir :)

Question - Is steering wheel of polo & New I20 is same in size ? I heard I20 steering wheel is bigger ?

Hello sir,
I agree, main letdown is 3 cylinder engine & slow initial pickup, but car looks is ace.
Already owned a city zx so want to try something new :)
Thanks!

Waiting to see what is coming & at what price, thanks for the update buddy.

You're right sir, already owned a city zx so need a change from honda.
Thanks !

Thanks sir :)

Question - Is steering wheel of polo & New I20 is same in size ? I heard I20 steering wheel is bigger ?
I have driven the polo only once the steering was perfect in size plus joy to use .
I20 I have never driven it so can't comment but report all over the web suggest that i20 steering can't even come close to polo sterring in terms of feedback and precision .

Thread Starter #39
I have driven the polo only once the steering was perfect in size plus joy to use .
I20 I have never driven it so can't comment but report all over the web suggest that i20 steering can't even come close to polo sterring in terms of feedback and precision .
Yes polo handling & steering is top notch, I20 pickup is better than polo & has more features is what i heard.
Thanks.

I'm looking at petrol car, but i'm open to diesel too.
Now this can be a very controversial choice ok which iam suggesting do you like punto ? It has really cool features and is fantastic car but might have not so good resale value when you sell .

If you are not going to do many highway trips and only drive in city from the handling part i20 can be good too .

In petrol though you have used Honda , but jaaz will allways be a perfect package considering the overall bigger picture .

Rest do a back to back test drive of i20 and polo and see how you feel .

End of the day buy a car not on what we suggest you but on which you'r heart is sold competely becuase in that case even if there are shortcomings in a car u will adjust them with a smile .[:)]

Thread Starter #43
Now this can be a very controversial choice ok which iam suggesting do you like punto ? It has really cool features and is fantastic car but might have not so good resale value when you sell .

If you are not going to do many highway trips and only drive in city from the handling part i20 can be good too .

In petrol though you have used Honda , but jaaz will allways be a perfect package considering the overall bigger picture .

Rest do a back to back test drive of i20 and polo and see how you feel .

End of the day buy a car not on what we suggest you but on which you'r heart is sold competely becuase in that case even if there are shortcomings in a car u will adjust them with a smile .[:)]
No I don't prefer buying car a which I already know that their re-sale value won't be good, so i'm better off with it :)

I'm requesting hyundai for i20 test drive to get an fair idea how it drive/handle etc
Many thanks for your inputs!

Hello sir,
The pickup is gong to improve over time, when engine opens up. I clearly notice the difference in pick up and throttle response. After coming from Honda, you wll definitely feel its on higher side.
Steering of i20 is bigger if remember correctly from my test drives. But no difference in holding comfort as such.

I have driven the polo only once the steering was perfect in size plus joy to use . I20 I have never driven it so can't comment but report all over the web suggest that i20 steering can't even come close to polo sterring in terms of feedback and precision .
I agree to this, I drove i20 after polo and I could see the difference of precision.

@Streetlife

Honda for a peaceful life, a polo for a fun-filled life.

Top Bottom