Should I Buy Chevy Beat in December or Not?

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends , I am planning to buy BEAT DIESEL (PS) and the dealer (at dynamicmotors chandigarh) told me that prices are going to increase from 1st january 2012 , so I am confused wheather to buy in 2011 or in 2012.

Re: Should i buy in december or not

i myself buy hyundai verna crdi on november 25 ,infect you get some good year end offers just try to negotiate with dealer for good offers . best of luck

Re: Should i buy in december or not

Generally people don't buy in December as when you sell old car your car model call 2011. If you buy in Jan 2012 your model call 2012.
But against that you can get good discount in December.
So you buy in last week in Dec. and RTO work in JAN 2012 . Generally people show in RC book stamp.

grewal630 welcome to TAI
So you buy in last week in Dec. and RTO work in JAN 2012 . Generally people show in RC book stamp.
Exactly but make sure to get it done from dealer keep following and reminding SE.

Thread Starter #5
Hello friends , I am planning to buy BEAT DIESEL (PS) and the dealer (at dynamicmotors chandigarh) told me that prices are going to increase from 1st january 2012 , so I am confused wheather to buy in 2011 or in 2012.
With DIRECT TAX CODE AND GST are the prices of small cars going to increase or not?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Grewal. Well to answer your query, I would suggest take delivery by 27-28th Dec and get it registered by 2-3 Jan'12. Many people do that to satisfy their needs of not owning a old car [:D] . But the fact is it will be a 2011 manufactured car and it will remain that way. As such there is no problem unless Chevy is going to add something in Jan'12 model straight away. Many people buy cars in Jan and get models manufactured a year before.

All the best and have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Hi Grewal,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. IMO getting car in December will surely leave you with a profitable deal in your hands. Usually, dealers offer heavy discounts during the year end to clear off the lot. So if you are looking for cash benefits, then book your car this December.

hi buddy! welcome to tai and have a great stay! well buy it in december if you want best deal! [thumbsup]

Welcome aboard Grewal. Well to answer your query, I would suggest take delivery by 27-28th Dec and get it registered by 2-3 Jan'12. Many people do that to satisfy their needs of not owning a old car [:D] . But the fact is it will be a 2011 manufactured car and it will remain that way. As such there is no problem unless Chevy is going to add something in Jan'12 model straight away. Many people buy cars in Jan and get models manufactured a year before.

All the best and have a pleasant stay at TAI.
+ 1 to that Shailinder. Is second in that statement. I got my car ready by 19 Dec and got it delivered on 19 Jan with Jan 19 as the registration date.
IMO, the delivery till Feb - Mar will be a 2011 manufactured car.

Top Bottom