Shocking Video of LKG Girl Riding a Motorbike

Re: Automotive Shocking videos. OMG!!!

I had seen that video sometime back on You Tube and there was this guy who was in for support for that crazy fellow who did that and I really was spewing venom at him for that.

Re: Automotive Shocking videos. OMG!!!

the guy is doing a criminal offence especially on crowded highways. shouldnt be doing that in any case.

but the smile on that cute face, truly stole my heart. i remembered the day when i first learnt to ride bicycle of my own.

Re: Shocking Automotive Videos. OMG!!!

I think they are going atleast 60-70kmph in a busy NH , too bad!! That small girl couldn even react even if somebody or something comes in between!

bike riders are getting younger by the day. i learnt to drive my dads scooter at 10 years. but he never allowed me to ride on roads only in our yard.that fellow who was behind should have been put in jail.

Shocking indeed, the girl doesn't have access to brakes or gears , The guy behind must have given the bike to her at that speed only. The girl for sure is enjoying the ride.

The video is both touching as well as heartbreaking. While i can't help but smile with the girl, i feel sad that the the guy who allowed her at the helm is so not worried that she's gonna live a short life if such incidents continue. What if someone or something were to come in the way, it would be innocence lost forever <shudder>

Somebody please tie the guy to a pole and flog him till he realizes that he's never to repeat such a thing again

350Z

Core Team
This video is not something to be proud of. It's a huge ignorance on the part of parents to let the small kid drive a supercar such as this. No one has accompanied him either and I'm shocked that he did not even bother to buckle up.

Drive Safe,
350Z

But atleast this kid is doing those stunts in an open ground , i hope he doesn't do these on road as a matter of fact doesn't even drive!

Top Bottom