Shifting from Maruti Swift to Honda Brio

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I planing to shift From my old swift to Brio.My monthly running is more or less 1000KM.Required your suggestion.i have budget of 5 lack that include my old swift selling value.

Re: Shifting from Swift to Honda Brio.

Please put down what you are looking for.. your objectives for the shift. Just replacing because the current one is too old? Or is it economy you are looking for? Are you considering only Petrol?

Brio is a good car, but not sure if its the correct upgrade from a Swift.

Hello swiftkolkata,
I won't suggest you to go and buy a Brio , since you are presently having a Swift.
Instead of opting for Honda Brio I would suggest you to look at Honda Jazz.
It would definitely be able to substitute your present car.

Swift to Brio will not be an upgrade. Brio is such a nice car, personally I like it, but worth upgrading from Alto/Santro/Eon and not from Swift which is at same category / class.

I would suggest you to look at Honda Jazz.
+100
Jazz will be best replacement Hatch for Swift. Comes loaded with features and better styling.

swiftkolkata;183464i said:
have budget of 5 lack that include my old swift selling value.
Jazz will not fit with this budget. You need to stretch a bit, but worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my personal opinion switching from Swift to Brio is not a good idea Infact Jazz would be a better upgrade. And if jazz is out of your budget than you can even change your old swift with the new Swift.

@swiftkolkata, I think you are one of the many person in India, who wants to buy new car but don't know which way to go. Your requirements are also not finalised. Please make the firm decision on what you want to go for petrol/diesel, your budget, your daily running, small/big hatch? Please follow the link here and finalise on what you require, then only TAIan's will be able to help you to finalise your new car.

Do u people thing Beat Diesel will be the better option?
From a Swift to Beat ![glasses] I will say for sure that you won't be satisfied with the change.
If you are so interested in having a budget diesel hatchback try Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. It also won't be an upgrade from your Swift, but it can substitute your present car.
As I have mentioned in my earlier post, if you are opting for petrol either a Jazz or a Swift ZXi is the only choices that you would feel comfortable with since you are switching from a swift

Thread Starter #10
From a Swift to Beat ![glasses] I will say for sure that you won't be satisfied with the change.
If you are so interested in having a budget diesel hatchback try Ford Figo TDCi Titanium. It also won't be an upgrade from your Swift, but it can substitute your present car.
As I have mentioned in my earlier post, if you are opting for petrol either a Jazz or a Swift ZXi is the only choices that you would feel comfortable with since you are switching from a swift
actualy my monthly running is more then 1000km so in that case i have to have diesel car and that is the only reason of shifting my swift.

changing from swift to another car with diesel in mind

1. brio -- out of question since its petrol
2. beat -- yes however pickup is not like swift also soft body
3. the problem is with limited budget you have
since swift rules in that segment with everything good about it i'd consider getting CNG installed in your swift if its petrol. that way you enjoy driving swift with less load on pocket

it's far better option than going for any of above mentioned cars.
otherwise budget stretch

Top Bottom