Honoured Member
Day 1: Prologue Update, Baja Aragon, 2018

Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team begins the Baja Aragon on a high note

Michael & Adrien finish the prologue stage at P1 & P5 respectively
Aishwarya Pissay finishes the stage successfully

Adrien Metge.jpeg

Aishwarya Pissay.jpeg

Michael Metge.jpeg

Teruel, July 21, 2018: The 35th edition of the Baja Aragon Rally kicked off on July 20th , 2018, in Teruel, Spain, with a free practice session and a prologue stage of 12.8 kilometers in the Spanish Terrain. At the end of the prologue stage, Sherco TVS Factory Rally team’s Michael Metge stood at P1 followed by Adrien Metge at P5. Debutant Aishwarya Pissay finished the prologue stage successfully.

David Casteu, Team Manager, Sherco TVS Factory Rally team said, “The prologue stage began on a good note with Michael Metge finishing at the top of the table. This is his first Rally with us and he is in excellent form finishing the stage 12 seconds in advance. This is the first time we have a woman representing Sherco TVS Rally Factory Team and Aishwarya has shown commendable spirit; her goal is to finish all stages and she is still getting used to the bike. Adrien slowed down a bit because of his ankle injury but he will bounce back in the forthcoming stages. I wish them the best for the upcoming stages."

Commenting on his performance Michael Metge, Racer, Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team says, “Baja is a great learning ground as a part of the pre-Dakar series. I am happy with this solid start and will do my best to keep the momentum going. The Sherco TVS team has extended immense support to me. It is a delight to race with Adrien and Aishwarya, both of them has showcased tremendous spirit.”

Rankings for Prologue stage:

Michael Metge – P1
Adrien Metge – P5
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Day 2: Stage 2, Baja Aragon, 2018

Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team secures podium finish

Metge brothers Michael and Adrien finish at P1 and P3 respectively

Adrien Metge 1.png

Michael Metge 1.png

Teruel, July 22, 2018: Stage 2 of the 35th edition of the Baja Aragon Rally saw the racers cover a distance of 147 km in the region of Teruel, Spain. At the end of the stage, Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team’s Michael Metge stood at P1 followed by Adrien Metge who climbed up to P3.

David Casteu, Team Manager, Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team says, “We were determined to maintain our dominant position during the Rally and Michael has endeavored for the same, leading with more than a minute over competition. Adrien has also performed exceptionally well, despite a lot of pressure and the difficult terrain. He has moved up in the rankings and I am sure he will perform consistently in the upcoming stages. Aishwarya Pissay showed immense grit but suffered an unfortunate crash. I wish her a speedy recovery. "

Commenting on his performance, Michael Metge, Racer, Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team says, “There was a lot of pressure on me at the start but I am happy that I could maintain my top position and look forward to finish the Rally with the same momentum. My team has been a great support for me and my bike is in a great shape."

"It was a very good stage for me, after a shaky start yesterday I am glad that I could pick pace and move upwards in the ranking. The team is doing great and I am happy to contribute to the success of the team." said Adrien Metge, Racer, Sherco TVS Factory Rally Team.

Rankings for Stage 2:

Michael Metge – P1

Adrien Metge – P3
Regards

Akash

Top Bottom