Share Your Vintage & Classic Car Stories

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends ,

Since child hood every automobile passionate have a dream to own his dream car .This thread is dedicacetd to all such memories for vinatge car enthusastic , how they get their vinatge car , in whats conditions etc . You can share pics of your cars along with story which will be an archives for all coimg generation . Beside this memebers can share the car which they inherited in their family also .

Love

shoeb Masood

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Scan_Pic0002.jpg
Scan_Pic0001.jpg

This car came in our lives as the 1st car of my dad. Though pre-owned but me and my dad loved it to the core. This car was a part of my school life and even a good part of my college life till 2006 October. My grandmother too had sat in this car and my childhood memories are way too many with this car. Due to it's age we sold it off in 2006 October. The car was maintained at my Uncle's shop in Okhla, New Delhi. Before moving to the Esteem, I got to learn the basics of driving in this car itself. There has always been a heart connect with most of my cars. I can write lots but lets keep it till here.

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom