Share Pics of Your Car's Window Tints

Some people are under the assumption a sunfilm has to be dark to deflect heat,the most effective shade to have is reflective shades they deflect by default the most heat but then even clear films can take out alot of heat,there are films like 3M crystalline(not sure if you get it in india) that are very clear & take out alot of heat,your front tint does not have to be dark to take out heat.

I strongly suggest no one go below the 70% vlt(if charcoal) for front windshield unless you really want privacy,it hampers you when its raining & worse when there are no street lights,our roads are already unpredictable,more so if you drive on narrow highways
I used cars with diff vlt & have reached this conclusion clocking lakhs of km of driving in different conditions & going below 70vlt is a safety hazard!

Last edited:
I am posting my cars photos with window tints, my old m800 have the ordinary film for 1400 bucks., and my altos having branded tints 40% on all 5 glasses got as a freebie and frond windshield is stock :)

Attachments

Top Bottom