Sharayu Hyundai (Navi Mumbai) Fails to Keep their Word

Old thread, not bumping but posting my own view for Sharayu, before that though Navi Mumbai/Panvel has another Hyundai Dealer i.e Kaizen Hyundai as said by nickandre, but it has been into its own issues since last year, so my advice would be to avoid them.

Coming to Sharayu, I had my first ever booking with them and it was all smooth, the deal was done at my house, only the payment was made after visiting the showroom as to get the receipts and have a look the demo car, the color and get a proper detail of the same. I reside in Panvel, and they were courteous to get a TD all to my house, luckily the sales person resides in Panvel too, so that was an added advantage for me. [:D]

Everything was smooth, until the package that I purchased as the promised Teflon or the so called polishing wasn't satisfactory with them for which I had raised an issue with them during the first service and the adviser and though it wasn't his responsibility nor did I wanted a polishing to be done by them, he did promise to get me one polishing done from his side for free that is the next time I visit.

My service adviser is quite well understanding and did everything asked, was polite and explained me with the doubts that I had, so until now am pretty satisfied with them.

Now that there are two more Hyundai service centers near to my residency, I will stop going to Sharayu since one is just like 4-5 minutes away and I know the service manager, and am open to monitor the servicing of my vehicle down in there.

@For those who are going to ignore Sharayu, just don't depend on one review, its sometimes also about your luck. Feel bad about nick but you won't experience anything unless you have had a first hand experience. :)

Thread Starter #19
Well people have their share of good and bad luck. Ive had my car dented once and one bumper broken bybthem and few issues not sorted. Where in.panvel is this new place? I stay in between sharayu and panvel

Well people have their share of good and bad luck. Ive had my car dented once and one bumper broken bybthem and few issues not sorted. Where in.panvel is this new place? I stay in between sharayu and panvel
After Simran motors, jump the signal, don't get on the bridge, on the left hand side you will find Renault's, Royal Enfield's, Minakshi Motors(TVS) and then this Hyundai Service Center. It has been opened up recently and I haven't been there so can't give a word about them, just saw it from outside and that's it.

And then another one in Panvel, name is "P D Engineers", authorized Hyundai Service Centre plus handles other branded cars too, its in Sukapur, New Panvel on the Panvel Matheran Road, again on the left side. This place is near to me, the environment and the locaility might not please you, but what would you like to have? A great environment where you can sit and relax or a place where you can have a clear view of what your car is going through? [:)]

If you want, I can get you the number of the service manager. Talk to him beforehand, he is a nice guy and you will be actually amazed when you come and see this place, I don't know if you would like it or not as certainly the first impression might not but its the service that you require. I think if you take a prior appointment and get your vehicle in the morning hours, that might not be a problem for you, since they have pretty less number of vehicles for servicing on a daily basis.

But, you're also welcome to use the one that is under the bridge as I think since they're new they won't be having many cars in a day, I might also be able to fetch the number of theirs too. [:D]

I don't think it would be a pain for you to get back home, the railway station is near, i.e. if you would want to commute in the train, where do you stay by the way?

Thread Starter #23
Kharghar. Well i guess i will give those two a try reason i go to sharayu is im know to the warranty in charge and the guys there let me fill synthetic oil in the engine.

Isn't the Verna recommended for with the mineral oil till the first 10k KMs and then you could do with the synthetic oil?

You're still closer to Panvel than being closer to Sharayu which is at Juinagar/Sanpada. [:P]

I will ask the P.D Engineers guy about the the oil thing and ask him about the time and service stuff, which service would it be of yours though if you're planning for one?

Top Bottom