Self Made Swift VDi Armrest Attachment

Thread Starter #1
Self made swift vdi Armrest attachment.

Nice product. Perfect match for my swift vdi. Which have black interior.

But the attachment give to fix the product is not perfect to fit arm rest. Because it needs to do holes on the center handbrake console and also looks very ugly. I don't want to destroy my car's originality by making holes or drilling. So I think of making a special attachment to fit the Armrest and a OEM look. I take a full day for design and making. I make it from wood and metal clips, I used the metal clips to fix the arm rest, clips made by cutting of stand which is provided in the Armrest box.

This attachment no need to hole or drill to car's interior. Looks like original fitting and gives a royal look to my car. Seats are moving easily. Finally my dream comes true.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Regards
harish jangid

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Harish, Welcome Aboard TAI.

I too have a similar Center Armrest for front in my CITY Ivtec and its quite convenient. My car's armrest has wooden-finish in it with Black leather-texture top which can be opened up too for storing small items.

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

CITY.JPG

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Nice looking akash. But I think you done holes in the handbrake console.
These holes destroys cars interior. Whenever you will remove the Armrest, these hole will look very ugly. So that I think of making a special Armrest attachment for my swift. No holes or drill in center console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice DIY djhary11,

Can you please share some more details how exactly is the armrest mounted on to wooden attachment designed by you.
Please share the design details of the attachment.
Can this same design be adopted for alto.?

Top Bottom