Self Intro

Thread Starter #1
Friends, I have joined The Automotive India group. I saw this site and found members helping others with their knowledge and solutions and that lead me to join this group.

I'm a senior citizen, 74 yrs, worked Pharmaceutical industry and has been @Chennai for more than 40+ yrs. I stay now at Thiruvanmiyur and a freelance consultant in Pharmaceuticals.

Thank you all

350Z

Core Team
Friends, I have joined The Automotive India group. I saw this site and found members helping others with their knowledge and solutions and that lead me to join this group.
Hi @rksnair. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. It’s our pleasure to have you on the forum. Please feel free to reach out should you require any assistance.

I'm a senior citizen, 74 yrs, worked Pharmaceutical industry and has been @Chennai for more than 40+ yrs. I stay now at Thiruvanmiyur and a freelance consultant in Pharmaceuticals.
We’ve several active members from similar age group as well as a decent user base from Chennai. I'm sure they will be happy to see you. We look forward to learn from your experiences.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom