Selecting Best Car Body Covers

Sethu, what I told was based on experience with another tailor near to my home, who stitched covers for my two wheeler earlier (does for cars too). He charges a bit more but does a neat job. Not sure he where he exactly got the materials from but somewhere near vicinity of Parrys/Sowcarpet. His shop was taken over an year ago by Reliance group and he has shifted.
Oops. Very sad.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I am looking for a good quality car body cover for my new Tigor to be delivered early next week. This time the dealer did not include the same in the kit. I would require one in the range of 1500-2000/- If its waterproof then much better. Please suggest.

Regards

Akash

Buddies,
I am looking for a good quality car body cover for my new Tigor to be delivered early next week.
Did you check out the Tigor cover at your dealership accessories section? The one for Tiago costs ~2000 and I expect Tigor's to cost around the same lines. It is not fully water proof but will be a perfect fit with reflectors and Tigor badging on it.

Has anyone heard about tph car covers? are they worth it? TPH Covers
I searched their site.From advertisement of different covers it appears they may be better than those available from MGP. The body covers of MGP are useless in rain and leaves marks on the car. But TPH covers are too costly.The cover that attracted my attention costs over Rs.5000/-[confused]

Top Bottom