Seat Covers Options for Ford Fiesta Classic

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hello! I'm considering to install a set of new seat covers on my New Fiesta Classic. More or less, I am tilted towards artificial leather with in the budget of Rs.5,000 - Rs.7,000. Though since I have not started researching the market about it, I'm quite clueless about the appropriate choice of brand etc. Requesting some recommendations about the reliable seat cover brands as well as designs for the car. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Okay now that you are planning for leather ones,let me pour in my opinion.
This one may suit your car's color as well as the interiors with a small touch of brown color which matches that of center console
33081336_1.jpg

Try with accessory shops near your locality and know the current prices.

Hi Vibhor,

At budget options you can looks at Autoform. They have lots of designs and are decently priced. For Fiesta it should come somewhere in range of 6-8K.

Product website : Autoform, Autoform India, Car Accessories, Car Accessory, Quality Car Covers, Quality Car Seat Covers, Car Upholstery, Designer Car Covers, Designer Covers, No.1 Seat Cover Manufacturer in INDIA

A bit better option is Ovion. There fit n finish is top notch and would range around 10-12K for a sedan. One thing to note about ovion is they look and feel like almost real leather.
Product website : Car Seats---Custom Car Interiors---Genuine Leather Automotive Interiors---Ovion Automotive

freakdude.

Artificial leather gets really hot and uncomfortable in the summer. I would suggest you go for real leather if budget permits. Or else go for some fabric. Have the look at the Fiesta S interiors. The fabric seats look cool.

Artificial leather gets really hot and uncomfortable in the summer. I would suggest you go for real leather if budget permits. Or else go for some fabric. Have the look at the Fiesta S interiors. The fabric seats look cool.
I beg to dis-agree buddy. All you have to choose is a decent quality one and that too a perforated one. It doesn't get that hot as you might imagine it to be. Moreover, if you have black seat covers then they ought to get hot be it art-leather or fabric.

I'd suggest a lighter tone (definitely not beige) and a perforated one from a quality manufacturer.

freakdude.

I beg to dis-agree buddy. All you have to choose is a decent quality one and that too a perforated one. It doesn't get that hot as you might imagine it to be. Moreover, if you have black seat covers then they ought to get hot be it art-leather or fabric.

I'd suggest a lighter tone (definitely not beige) and a perforated one from a quality manufacturer.

freakdude.
+1 to that. It depends on quality of art leather and texture. I have seen 2 seat covers in same color black. One is in my Punto, Autoform specially designed for Punto in black and one in Santro, some cheaper material. The one in Santro becomes really hot and it is difficult to sit on it once the car in under direct sun for more than 2 hrs.

You can look at colors like grey, brownish to avoid excessive heating as well.

I beg to dis-agree buddy. All you have to choose is a decent quality one and that too a perforated one.
Actually the only experience I have with these was the original MGA covers on the Alto. The i10 has fabric covers.

BTW why do we need covers? I never used covers on my Uno & Siena. The original upholstry was quite nice. Most people put seat covers to prevent the original upholstry from getting soiled. But why? So that the next owner of the car gets brand new seats? Most people sell the cars with the seat covers on. So even if the seats are brand new inside, the new owner can't see them. So what have you acheived?
A much better idea is to use the car without seat covers. Enjoy the original seats. And when they start looking shabby or when you're ready to sell the car, put some cheap covers which just look good.

I also would suggest Autoform , they fall under your budget. Do check their website and select the pattern you want and share with us here.

@ Peter Actually your suggestion is also quite good and logical!

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Okay now that you are planning for leather ones,let me pour in my opinion. This one may suit your car's color as well as the interiors with a small touch of brown color which matches that of center console Try with accessory shops near your locality and know the current prices.
That’s a Honda City and it looks too nice. I can imagine how difficult it will be to maintain them though.

At budget options you can looks at Autoform. They have lots of designs and are decently priced. For Fiesta it should come somewhere in range of 6-8K.

A bit better option is Ovion. There fit n finish is top notch and would range around 10-12K for a sedan. One thing to note about ovion is they look and feel like almost real leather.

freakdude.
Thanks for the suggestions. Ovion has lovely designs but I think the pricing will exceed my budget.

Check out SedateDriver 's car he has mentioned he paid 7000 for them,but then they would get dirty quite easily i feel.

A friend of mine has a stock company spec grayish leather on his Cruz he is having lot of trouble maintaining it.
He has a nice set of seat covers but the shade is just too light.

well you can buy fabric or velvet seat covers. they are very good and cheap also!
I will keep this option open only in case I stumble upon something really nice.

BTW why do we need covers? I never used covers on my Uno & Siena. The original upholstry was quite nice. Most people put seat covers to prevent the original upholstry from getting soiled. But why? So that the next owner of the car gets brand new seats? Most people sell the cars with the seat covers on. So even if the seats are brand new inside, the new owner can't see them. So what have you acheived?
A much better idea is to use the car without seat covers. Enjoy the original seats. And when they start looking shabby or when you're ready to sell the car, put some cheap covers which just look good.
Very valid point. Similar thought did strike me but I cannot see the seats of brand new car being soiled by different creatures which would sit in the car like pets etc. Moreover, I feel that seat covers (Esp. Art leather / Leather) will offer and enhance a rich appeal of the interiors.

I also would suggest Autoform , they fall under your budget. Do check their website and select the pattern you want and share with us here.
These two are the seat covers from Auto Form which I really like.

Seat Cover 1.png Seat Cover 2.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

The right one is Uimpress right? I love it , check our member Anmol's City , he has put the same seat cover.

Left one is also looking good.

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Yes. U-Impress is on the right and U-Burr is on the left. I'm concerned more or less about their maintenance and heating up. Is their quality worth the price tag?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well my friend has U Arrow seat cover from Autoform in his Vento for around a year now. Have driven and travelled for several kms in his car , i haven't felt any issue of heating in our hot and humid Chennai climate. Their quality is really good. About maintenance don't worry buy some quality upholstery cleaner in the market. Even if not satisfied you can give your car for Interiors cleaning while giving your car for service , Hyundai does a good job for me , i guess Ford also should be good enough.

Yes. U-Impress is on the right and U-Burr is on the left. I'm concerned more or less about their maintenance and heating up. Is their quality worth the price tag?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Dont worry about the maintenance. They can be easily cleaned off using the Upholstery cleaner. By easy cleaning, it really means EASILY.

Top Bottom