Seat Covers Options for Ford Fiesta Classic

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team
Nice design, what price has been quoted? Which color is that, cream or beige?
It is a light shade of beige. Quoted price was Rs.8,000 but I somehow managed to seal the deal at thousand bucks lesser.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team
Thanks everyone for the help. Got the seat covers from Auto Form with 2+2 Years Warranty. I never thought that buying Seat Cover would be so tough. I had to wait for more than a couple of weeks even though I had placed an order, since the custom covers that were delivered had a pathetic stitching combination. Anyways, these covers are suiting the interiors nicely. The only issue now if of the armrest which takes some effort to fit in back. Though the dealer has assured that it would adjust itself after sometime. Let me know your views on the seat covers as well as the fit and finish.

Ford-Fiesta-Autoform-U-Cross-Front-Seat-Cover.jpg

Ford-Fiesta-Autoform-U-Cross-Rear-Seat-Cover.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The look is indeed plush. And they have blended with the interiors very nicely too. BTW, how much did you pay for these??

freakdude.

Thread Starter #36

350Z

Core Team
Nice seat covers Vibhor. Looks really good and also blends really well with Biege interiors.
The look is indeed plush. And they have blended with the interiors very nicely too. BTW, how much did you pay for these??
Thanks. I spent Rs.7,000 (Including Installation). I had ordered them back in Mid-June but it got delayed for some reason. Anyhow I feel the wait was worth it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks everyone for the help. Got the seat covers from Auto Form with 2+2 Years Warranty. I never thought that buying Seat Cover would be so tough. I had to wait for more than a couple of weeks even though I had placed an order, since the custom covers that were delivered had a pathetic stitching combination. Anyways, these covers are suiting the interiors nicely. The only issue now if of the armrest which takes some effort to fit in back. Though the dealer has assured that it would adjust itself after sometime. Let me know your views on the seat covers as well as the fit and finish.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats sirji,the seat covers are really fantastic,they gel very well with the interiors of the car and the fit and finish is also looking great.
In other words,its a complete PAISA VASOOL!![clap]

About the rear center armrest,sirji you may rest assured,but this problem is not going to be sorted out 'itself' for atleast next one year or two at least.Though the compound used in my car's seat covers is different but the whole matter is same:-
I am sure you are feeling this:
While folding the armrest,it becomes very tight due to the sides rubbing with the cover and hence is really tough to completely fold.
I'd instead advise you either to keep it folded only or keep it open only because if you will try a lot by opening and folding it daily then you will just end up getting the stitching torn and finishing spoiled.I have already experienced it very well and hence keep my rear center armrest folded for most of the time.

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
About the rear center armrest,sirji you may rest assured,but this problem is not going to be sorted out 'itself' for atleast next one year or two at least.Though the compound used in my car's seat covers is different but the whole matter is same
The dealer has told to keep the armrest folded up for a week. It will help to an extent to resolve the issue as per him. I didn’t believe the logic much because it’s too tight to properly fit the armrest back inside. I will wait and watch, and start bugging him if it doesn’t help. I definitely don’t wish to keep the armrest as a show piece.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #40

350Z

Core Team
Nice seat covers 350z.. why not get the steering cover of the same material and color.
Thanks. My car already has a stock leather wrapped steering. I don’t think I will be touching that anytime soon. It suits well in black.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The dealer has told to keep the armrest folded up for a week. It will help to an extent to resolve the issue as per him. I didn’t believe the logic much because it’s too tight to properly fit the armrest back inside. I will wait and watch, and start bugging him if it doesn’t help. I definitely don’t wish to keep the armrest as a show piece.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hehe,the dealer has said exactly same words as he said to me.Actually just take care that always push it inside with love and never ever force it inside suddenly or don't try to push it inside very fastly else its going to be torn or stitches may break.
Rest I just take care that if its open then its closed with ease,in fact I don't even close it until I need to fit 5 passengers.And if its closed then its closed until I myself take the rear seat.

Here are two pics of my armrest:-

If you see it closer then you can find the leather coming out:-
12.JPG

This is from where the leather came out,now the cover was sent for repair:-
13.JPG

Hey buddy, seat cover suits the interior very well. Nice covers but i can see wrinkles in your seat covers. Am i right.

BTW recently i have got re-installation of my seat covers done, during installation the owner of shop told me that he can install these seatcovers in just 5000 bucks. Though they are not branded but looks really cool and fitting is awesome.
Some pics

wow even i want black with lil biege for my seat cover to match dezire interiors. Can you please tell me where i can get autoform covers in delhi? What are the discounts available ? I want same as yours [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
After keeping the armrest shut for a week. I opened and closed it again. It was fairly easier to close this time unlike when the covers were installed. So, I accept what the dealer said was rather true to an extent. :smile:

Hey buddy, seat cover suits the interior very well. Nice covers but i can see wrinkles in your seat covers. Am i right.
I think those wrinkles were due to the fact that the covers were stored folded in a bag. Gradually they are disappearing it seems (after use). I just realized though that the one end of the driver seat is not done well. I’m thinking to adjust it myself. Now another concerns is that I dislike the skirts hanging on the rear bottom of the front seats. What’s the solution to keep it folded up neatly? The installer stuck it with a double sided tape but that didn’t last long.

BTW recently i have got re-installation of my seat covers done, during installation the owner of shop told me that he can install these seatcovers in just 5000 bucks. Though they are not branded but looks really cool and fitting is awesome.
For how much bucks was the reinstallation done? Please let me know the name and location of the shop.

wow even i want black with lil biege for my seat cover to match dezire interiors. Can you please tell me where i can get autoform covers in delhi? What are the discounts available ? I want same as yours
The colours can be customized to match with the car’s interiors. You might also want to check out more designs from Autoform. There are no discounts as such. It all depends on the bargaining skills, which can make a difference of as much as thousand bucks. As far as I know, there are Autoform Dealers in Lajpat Nagar, Karol Bagh, Karkardooma (Car Plus), and Noida. I bought and installed mine from Noida, Sector 16. I would rate him only 2.5 / 5 on the service part.

Ford-Fiesta-Autoform-U-Cross-Front-Seat-Cover.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom