Seat covers installation

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone.Today afternoon,during a boring tourism lecture in the college,I was thinking about installing seat covers for my i10.My query is that I have seen some car car accessory shops detaching seats from the car to install a seat covers.So in what situations seats have to be removed from the car??I don't want such thing in ,my new new red beauty!!Also one of the shops was having a sewing machine for seat covers??Why would the shop need that machine??Can it be customer's customized seat covers??

re: Seat cover installation

If you wish to have custom seats done, then you will have to remove the seats. And it isnt a matter of worry since even during installation of seat covers, it is required to remove seat covers. Personally, i find the seat removal practice much better. When i got my seat covers for my Alto, the installer was a new one which is why he just fitted it without removing the seats which lead to ill fitted cover which were irritatingly loose.

350Z

Core Team
re: Seat cover installation

You are ought to detach the seats from car for a proper fitting or else, the fitting will be poor (As Akash Said). Get it done from a reliable shop and finding one won’t be an issue in Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom