SD Card Blank Error in Samsung Android Phone (Solved)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: SD Card Blank Error in Samsung Android Phone

just 2 days are left so hurry [:D] and do check all your accessories as well because their warranty is also for 6 months.

keep us posted.

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team

Thanks to all. The issue is resolved after replacing SD Card under warranty (Six Months for accessories). I still wonder what caused it to malfunction so early?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks to all. The issue is resolved after replacing SD Card under warranty (Six Months for accessories). I still wonder what caused it to malfunction so early?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank god your problems got solved. now-a-days these cards area really cheap and most of them area bulk manufactured in china then OEM names are given. so sometimes what we call a Sandisk need not be an original one. i have memory cards from 2004 onwards and they still operate, but newer cards they just sometimes fail. even if you are upgrading your card. Look for a good card that is atleast Class 6 compliant.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well that's great Vibhor. just wanted to know what brand is the SD card.

Most of the times these sd cards go kaput because they are not good quality. They can go bad even if they fall once. Sometimes they can go bad due to excessive temperatures and humidity.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
glad to know it was replaced and all's working well now.
BTW how was your service center experience ? [lol] i'm sure you must have got irritated atleast once [:D]

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Thank god your problems got solved. now-a-days these cards area really cheap and most of them area bulk manufactured in china then OEM names are given. so sometimes what we call a Sandisk need not be an original one. i have memory cards from 2004 onwards and they still operate, but newer cards they just sometimes fail. even if you are upgrading your card. Look for a good card that is atleast Class 6 compliant.
Well that's great Vibhor. just wanted to know what brand is the SD card.
Thanks. I think the brand is SanDisk.

glad to know it was replaced and all's working well now. BTW how was your service center experience ? i'm sure you must have got irritated atleast once
Hahaha. The service center was too small and overcrowded. I had to wait for around half an hour, as there was only one person at desk to attend.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom