Scratches on Cars Shock Chandigarh, Sector 21-C Residents

That's disheartening, i feel pity for the cars and [gun]its Owners.
At first place
1) Who tells you to build a house that doesn't have a space to park a car.
3) One car inside the compound, many outside the compound and who maintains them? only one.
4) Agree that you are rich, but to safe-guard your assets you should care for them.
5) Why lakhs should be spent for a car which is kept in the roads at night?

Totally agree with all your points my friend, except for point no 2)

when you buy a car its our duty to protect it whatever be the case instead of some unforeseen circumstances which can be covered with a bumper to bumper insurance

But listening to other reply's for your post, if i have a car i would make sure i park it inside my house for any duration more than half an hour, if i get into the city, i park my car in a paid parking and walkover for the distance, rather than parking it on the roads

I have seen this happen a guy was walking on the road just because the side mirror hit him on his hand he gave a bang with a stone on the car's bonnet and this happened in koramangala near empire at around 7PM in the evening, how evil do people think, so its better we take responsibility of our belonging which is better than to be sorry later

There is a huge gang of uncivilized morons outside who cannot afford to see a nice shining car and just giving a scratch for fun, these guys are helpless and so are our policy makers

So the best would be to take care of yourself, like someone said if i am migrating to some-city i would not bother to pay 3K more for a residence with car park as its not safe on the roads be it rodents or the uncivilized lot

Best of all, if people who have no other option but to park on roads, better take a bumper to bumper coverage policy which would serve the purpose

2) If you own a rented home, Why on Earth should you buy a car?

But every human on the earth has a right to buy a car, be it he has rented leased or own house, just that he must look out for a house with car park facility

The way you are questioning owners, I personally feel that you mean to say, when you park your car on road, these things are bound to happen.
Its obvious. Till today the cars are being vandalized in my city, just give a thought how much it cost to fix it. My policy is prevention is better than cure.

These is similar to what one cop said in the press after one rape case "If you wear such clothes, you are bound to get raped." .
There's nothing wrong in his statement. You know when we were residing in our old house where there were no space to park our Omni, my father used to park it in his brother's home which was 5 kms away.

I din't mean to offend you in any way, but there are situations where due to professional reason I need to migrate to some other city and there I don't have parking in rented house. Then I dont have choice. But, the car being parked on road does not means that any one can do anything and this also does not means that owner don't care for the car.
There might be exceptions, but still you do love your car right?[;)]

Totally agree with all your points my friend, except for point no 2)

when you buy a car its our duty to protect it whatever be the case instead of some unforeseen circumstances which can be covered with a bumper to bumper insurance

But listening to other reply's for your post, if i have a car i would make sure i park it inside my house for any duration more than half an hour, if i get into the city, i park my car in a paid parking and walkover for the distance, rather than parking it on the roads

I have seen this happen a guy was walking on the road just because the side mirror hit him on his hand he gave a bang with a stone on the car's bonnet and this happened in koramangala near empire at around 7PM in the evening, how evil do people think, so its better we take responsibility of our belonging which is better than to be sorry later

There is a huge gang of uncivilized morons outside who cannot afford to see a nice shining car and just giving a scratch for fun, these guys are helpless and so are our policy makers

So the best would be to take care of yourself, like someone said if i am migrating to some-city i would not bother to pay 3K more for a residence with car park as its not safe on the roads be it rodents or the uncivilized lot

Best of all, if people who have no other option but to park on roads, better take a bumper to bumper coverage policy which would serve the purpose
Exactly friend, i agree with you here.

2) If you own a rented home, Why on Earth should you buy a car?

But every human on the earth has a right to buy a car, be it he has rented leased or own house, just that he must look out for a house with car park facility
Or a place where he feels that the space is secured. If you observe in some places at Bangalore, residents(of Mahalakshmi Lyt and Marathalli etc.,) have built a separate compound to park their cars in a site, this is some sort of good.

Top Bottom