Scorpio M-Hawk SLE - Diamond White Rhino

I have installed Hilander (not sure, something like that) which had bolts molded on to it for fitting the lamps, I had to buy a rod separately on which I have installed the Hella lamps.

I have installed Hilander (not sure, something like that) which had bolts molded on to it for fitting the lamps, I had to buy a rod separately on which I have installed the Hella lamps.
Hi Srinivas how about a full fledged review of your Scorpio with Ownership expenses?
What's the ODO reading of your Hawk.

Hi Srinivas how about a full fledged review of your Scorpio with Ownership expenses?
What's the ODO reading of your Hawk.
When I brought the scorpio, I had lot of interest to write my own report, actually I wrote half of it then with time the interest of writing got diluted.

Its 18 months now and i have done about 22k on the ODO.

Thread Starter #79
Last friday, had my left ORVM crashed by some college bus on old airport road. Pretty harsh in Bangalore guys. No discipline at all.

Called SKS to have left ORVM and get it painted D/W. They said its ready to get fitted and went in the evening on Monday. To my bad luck, the paint guy had taken Right ORVM and painted it. It was mere communication issue from service desk to the paint guy. Escalated to Ramesh, lets see today. Hope they would do correctly this time.
BTW, all set for tomorrow's 6 day trip with family. All bookings done. Will update the corresponding thread after the trip.

Last friday, had my left ORVM crashed by some college bus on old airport road. Pretty harsh in Bangalore guys. No discipline at all.

Called SKS to have left ORVM and get it painted D/W. They said its ready to get fitted and went in the evening on Monday. To my bad luck, the paint guy had taken Right ORVM and painted it. It was mere communication issue from service desk to the paint guy. Escalated to Ramesh, lets see today. Hope they would do correctly this time.
BTW, all set for tomorrow's 6 day trip with family. All bookings done. Will update the corresponding thread after the trip.
What a blunder, didn't the paint guy see the mirror before painting it?
When are you getting the car then?
Wish you Happy & Safe Journey.

This Car can be called as the Scorpion King of Indian terrains. This vehicle looks both rugged as well as stylish. The exterior gives an impression which could be converted verbally as, 'Look! I'm suitable for any conditions and usage'.

Thread Starter #83
I will put try to put some snaps with and without hellas and Osram NB.
Hellas 700FF helped me a lot during my recent trip to Nashik/Shirdi.
Osram NB 60/55 improves from the stock Philips 60/55W. Improvement is around 50%. But, thats enough rather than 100/90 cutout.
But, Hellas throws upto 200mtrs of light. Only issue would be focusing them correctly.

Top Bottom