Scorpio M-hawk: ICE'd Tastefully Complete SQ

Oh good work ramie.
I thought you owned.Any way i know a guy know who makes ICE installation on mHawks.
As i thought earlier it would mess the VMS of my car,and kept quite.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hi ramie do you have anyone who knows to setup music system for my Beast.
Because the dealers are saying Voice message system won't work if i change the head unit.
Is it possible to just add Amp to existing Head unit with good rear speakers.
And i dont want to go for a Sub as it eats lots of space in the rear.
As my car is always jampacked.

Last edited:
mukesh, ramie has done the ICE setup in my car. he has changed the HU and added comps, it had an amp too. the VAS does work in my car.
Raj earlier you had Sony Xplod, Now JBL is there any reason for changing this Raj?
Only Amp with rear speakers. How is the quality of music.
Does it has the bass effect?

Thread Starter #22
Oh good work ramie.
I thought you owned.Any way i know a guy know who makes ICE installation on mHawks.
As i thought earlier it would mess the VMS of my car,and kept quite.
-----------Next Post-----------
Hi ramie do you have anyone who knows to setup music system for my Beast.
Because the dealers are saying Voice message system won't work if i change the head unit.
Is it possible to just add Amp to existing Head unit with good rear speakers.
And i dont want to go for a Sub as it eats lots of space in the rear.
As my car is always jampacked.
The VAS is integrated with the OEM Nippon HU,as soon you upgrade it your VAS is de-activated along with it is the stering wheel control.

To be very precise after spending a good amount of 10L+ on buying a suv like scorpio atleast the company should bother to give atlaeast a 25k ICE in the car,which is acceptable and decent enough for the quality.

Scorpio is still good but what about the xylo???? its even worst....

It is possible to add amplifier to the existing Nippon HU you just need a line-output converter and if you want more juice then connect with a EQ/DSP
:)

Ramie

Raj earlier you had Sony Xplod, Now JBL is there any reason for changing this Raj?
Only Amp with rear speakers. How is the quality of music.
Does it has the bass effect?
Sony is trash, utterly useless. JBL is much much better.

the amp goes to the front components & sub, not to the rear speakers. i dont sit behind, so no amp for the rear speakers.

speakers never have a loud bass effect. it may have but since i have a sub, i cant hear any bass from the speakers!

The VAS is integrated with the OEM Nippon HU,as soon you upgrade it your VAS is de-activated along with it is the stering wheel control.
paaji, you changed my car's HU & my VAS is still working!

To be very precise after spending a good amount of 10L+ on buying a suv like scorpio atleast the company should bother to give atlaeast a 25k ICE in the car,which is acceptable and decent enough for the quality.
cmon paaji, how many scorpio owners around are ICE crazy? scorpio is not a car to show off your ICE (unless you really have a huge budget!) & i am saying by experience. LOL! i am jealous of hatchback owners...

Scorpio is still good but what about the xylo???? its even worst....
thats because xylo is even cheaper!

Raj - a video for you on Budget below-upto 4 Lakhs

thats it !!!

what if i have a budget of 4L ??!!??!! [glasses]:tongue:
Just take a look at this video when you get time.

There are three segment, low-mid-high range (20k, 50k, >4 lakhs) set up.

So ideally thrid one should be you choice, but that was done on a Civic. its a monster set up nevertheless.

Techtree: Car audio system The basics !! YouTube - Techtree: Car audio system The basics!

Dont know if you have seen this already, if seen ignore it.

Boom Boom :)[:)]

Need to get ICE for my swift. Vitamin M - 35-40k now. After 3 + months another slot of 35-40k

Advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 40k you can get a subwoofer now itself i your setup provided you go in for single din players and not touch screen players.

Top Bottom