Scoop!: Nissan Qazana

Thread Starter #1

Nissan’s Qashqai crossover has been a major hit throughout its global markets, thanks to its urban styling and convenient body size. But that’s not enough for Nissan especially with the compact city cars fast becoming a preferred choice to tackle the ever increasing urban traffic. So while Nissan had one of their heated product planning meetings, they decided that it was time for a compact urban crossover that would not only be smaller than the Qashqai but also more convenient. The solution? An even more compact crossover based on the upcoming Micra!

Source - Motoroids

Arun

Suspended
I have one word for it "bulky". Looks okay. A stupid question as always..will this be coming to India?

napster

Suspended
I almost fell off my chair looking at this car. How did some on get this weird shape in mind?
I know it's a concept but still..

This car looks like an Alien concept car made on earth.What a design! If by any chance it gets launched in India then deffinitely bache darr jayenge (translation: childern will become afraid) and parents will ask its owner--oye ,bache ka jaan lega kya? (translation: hey,are you going to kill the child?) :lol!:

Top Bottom