Scoop! New Hyundai Elantra Launched in India (Full Details: Pg.3)

Re: Scoop! New Hyundai Elantra Slated for India (Full Details: Pg.3)

This car looks awesome, Price is also good.
Hyundai is really giving tough competition.

If any one buy it, Kindly mod like this.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Man this car looks bloody awesome. This will be a sure shot hit .
It will be priced high as hyundai always follows this strategy

350Z

Core Team

The gorgeous new Hyundai Elantra would be officially launched in India on 13 August. The bookings of the Corolla, Cruze competitor have already started.
I don’t think it is more than just a guesstimate. Anyhow, the figures are higher for Hyundai, which is supposed to have a VFM Tag.

This car looks awesome, Price is also good.
Hyundai is really giving tough competition.
Great mods. It is far ahead in terms of road presence when compared with Verna.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top end diesel goes for 19.5L !! Hmm, no doubt this car looks nice but for this price, I would opt for VW Passat. This car is great for looks though.
The diesel on-road should have been priced at 15L-16L, especially when the engine is same as that of Verna which save costs for Hyundai.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Top end diesel goes for 19.5L !! Hmm, no doubt this car looks nice but for this price, I would opt for VW Passat. This car is great for looks though.
The diesel on-road should have been priced at 15L-16L, especially when the engine is same as that of Verna which save costs for Hyundai.
at that price you'll get a jetta , i don't think you'can get a passat.

a friend of mine purchased the basic jetta 18 lakhs on road.

and it's the automatic which is 19.5 lakhs. so even jetta's price will be very high.

edit : just saw jetta's price and its the same 19.5 lakhs for automatic.

then i'll opt for jetta [:D]

at that price you'll get a jetta , i don't think you'can get a passat.

a friend of mine purchased the basic jetta 18 lakhs on road.

and it's the automatic which is 19.5 lakhs. so even jetta's price will be very high.

edit : just saw jetta's price and its the same 19.5 lakhs for automatic.

then i'll opt for jetta [:D]
But even top end Jetta doesn't have ACC.[frustration]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

But even top end Jetta doesn't have ACC.[frustration]
so what do you think , hyundai's ACC is good ?

it's just a name. hyundai's just control blower speed and nothing else and i think Automatic should set temperature inside the cabin right ?

so what do you think , hyundai's ACC is good ?

it's just a name. hyundai's just control blower speed and nothing else and i think Automatic should set temperature inside the cabin right ?
Right, this is what is done in German cars. Don't know about rest coz only Korean which we have is i10. Got Dzire as replacement for i10 & now nobody is letting me to sell it. [frustration]

Coming to Jetta, the interiors are not as good as Elantras for sure, very pale. I liked that of Superb far more.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

why do you want to sell i10 ? [:D] you want another car ?

at jetta's price one can get top end laura and space is more and i think the quality's similar. but jetta's jetta. i agree , rear leg room is not that great and interiors are simple.

and superb OMG. the interiors are so good. the dual climate control and the section around the gears top notch.

^^
Actually dzire was bought as replacement for i10, which is the last hatch we have.
Now mom says its so cute, let it be there :(
Whats the use of buying dzire then ? It has been a week since no-one has touched i10....why have dead investment ? Still pursuing to sell off i10. Lets see.

+1 to what you said above. Jetta is jetta & superb is superb. Somehow feeling elantra over-priced, for me Germans come first :) .

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

oh ok sorry i got confused above. well you can use it in emergencies or when you give any other car for service.

but yeah i agree if it sits idle then no point. it'll just depreciate. so which i10 model do you have and how many kms it has covered ? my cousin recently sold his so maybe i can tell you a price bracket [lol]

and no i won't buy german's , i don't think they are meant for indian conditions. quality top notch , everything is good but still not suitable for indian roads , i feel.

How will you opt a passat at 19.5 ? 3 months back I asked in Mumbai it as 30 lacs on road ? Do you mean the jetta ?

^^
Actually dzire was bought as replacement for i10, which is the last hatch we have.
Now mom says its so cute, let it be there :(
Whats the use of buying dzire then ? It has been a week since no-one has touched i10....why have dead investment ? Still pursuing to sell off i10. Lets see.

+1 to what you said above. Jetta is jetta & superb is superb. Somehow feeling elantra over-priced, for me Germans come first :) .
To be honest the jetta dosent look any differnt then the Vento . Though I agree the handling and all will 1 million times better then elantra , the elantra will sell more since the civic is out and corrola is boring , while maintaining the elantra will also be cheaper compared to jetta.
IMHO prices will start from 12.5 and end somewhere at 16-17.

Elentra will be a SUPERHIT. Its the best looking car by miles. It will fly like Verna

Top Bottom