Samsung Galaxy S Series Smartphone Discussions and Experiences

Thread Starter #1
So today officially Australia has got the Samsung Galaxy S3 both prepaid and postpaid plans.

My mates already bought it on plan and will come by 6th june .

blue color has some quality issues however it still takes long time to get in the blue one.. but the white one is available in shorter period.

Samsung GALAXY S III 16GB - Mobile Phone & Plans - Vodafone Australia

Anyone else getting it ?

I am buying tonight or may be on the weekend If I can't go today [:D]

Attachments

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Out !

It's coming soon this weekend in Flipkart. Available for 38.9K!

Iphone killer S3?[lol]
Iphone is not even close to the S2 yet except the brand image. But I think Samsung already build their image better with their tablets before the phones.

IMO, Iphone is just a waste of money specially in India.
Really ???[surprise] I dont think so..

As I have a IPhone 4, maybe someone using S2 can enlighten in this matter.

An iPhone 4 turns itself into hotspot, where any number of devices can connect to Internet on the move,i.e. Mobile Internet into wifi broadband.

So it's a pocket size powerful PC.

Last edited:

An iPhone 4 turns itself into hotspot, where any number of devices can connect to Internet on the move,i.e. Mobile Internet into wifi broadband.

Hi mukesh, my samsung galaxy s1 can also do the hotspot thing so i think the s2 definitely can do it. ( its another matter that my 6 year old son uses the galaxy to play games and i use a basic 4k dual sim samsung phone for myself[:)]). I have not checked out the iphone 4 in detail but had a look at my friends and the first thing i realized is that it does not have a back key or return key and that just sucks[anger].

Thread Starter #10

Hi mukesh, my samsung galaxy s1 can also do the hotspot thing so i think the s2 definitely can do it. ( its another matter that my 6 year old son uses the galaxy to play games and i use a basic 4k dual sim samsung phone for myself[:)]). I have not checked out the iphone 4 in detail but had a look at my friends and the first thing i realized is that it does not have a back key or return key and that just sucks[anger].
yeah true bro

I had a S1 and now am using S3

S1 had hot spot and rooted firmware can do anything you want
my brother got iphone 4 too but he is now leaning towards galaxy s3 as well
because of several things :

1- Copy paste music / videos
2- carry a spare battery if required
3- memory card (extended memory)
4- plug and play device ( no need to connect to itunes to register your sim)
5- Third party apps can be installed
6- AMOLED screen for much sharper images

and the list goes on..

There's not a single Android I've come across that doesn't have wifi hotspot, let alone Galaxy S series.

I think a normal iphone is just a brick , but once you jailbreak it becomes a gem i got iphone 4s 64 gb and iam in live with my phone the camera is awesome , the jailbreak programs like mxtube , installeous , sb setting , winterboard , and perfect dowloader are made it just like other phone once you jailbraeak the device you can by Pass itune by win scp and it can transfer data from phone to pc via wifi which is quite fast .

Thread Starter #13

I think a normal iphone is just a brick , but once you jailbreak it becomes a gem i got iphone 4s 64 gb and iam in live with my phone the camera is awesome , the jailbreak programs like mxtube , installeous , sb setting , winterboard , and perfect dowloader are made it just like other phone once you jailbraeak the device you can by Pass itune by win scp and it can transfer data from phone to pc via wifi which is quite fast .
yeah jailbreaking does unleash the capacity / potential of the iphone but still , some people dont wana do that . in case of androids you can do that without doing anything

rooted Rom on Android is just out of the world you can literally do anything man

Top Bottom