Same Parts Compatible To Different Maruti Suzuki Cars

Thread Starter #17
Re: Compatible Parts And Accessories Across Different Maruti Models

Please refer to my first post carefully, I have mentioned this to help people avoid such mistakes.

Anyone who is going through these posts, please go through them carefully for information and advice before modifying your cars.

Last edited:

Finally added the swift wind screen wiper nozzles for the esteem. works perfectly fine [:)] im unable to attach the video, says upload failed.
Fellow TAI's please guide me how to attach videos

Last edited by a moderator:

First you need to upload them in youtube, then you have to paste the url so that the video can be posted.

Ok will do that, some pics which i captured by screenshots from the video, will paste the video in the later part of the day as i am in offfice now

Attachments

Good one, I am also using the same. You can adjust the nozzle's so that it sprays evenly.

OT : Is that kanakapura RD ?

Finally got the Ritz Tacho from the MGP store after getting inspiration from @jarpickle's post [:D], cost was 1038 including VAT; Quite Excited [:D]; Got to get it fixed though, fellow TAI's pls give me some insight into getting this fixed

Is your esteem a carb or mpfi model ? If carb model you need to connect the signal to the ignition coil.

Is your esteem a carb or mpfi model ? If carb model you need to connect the signal to the ignition coil.
Its a 97 Carb model, well i see 4 wires running out [confused]wonder what they are for...... not an electronics guy you see

Oops reading the thread made me realise i too can blow up the ritz tacho in the esteem ! Is there any way i can avoid this guys :help:Varun is your tacho working

Hi Friends,

Recently we swapped a battery from Versa to 800 (which is also found in verna petrol, accent petrol,etc).

Details - Battery Model - DIN 55. Exide model - 55b24lmf.
It is 70 amps. Cost after exchange of old battery 5500 rs.

Need some small mods as the battery is bit long than the normal one in 800.
The plstic plate needs to be cut at one end and the terminal holders needs to be changed/enlarged as the terminals are bigger than the stock battery)

Note : Stock 800 battery 35 amps upgraded to 70 amps.

Oops reading the thread made me realise i too can blow up the ritz tacho in the esteem ! Is there any way i can avoid this guys :help:Varun is your tacho working
No my tacho is not working. I think carb models, you would not face this issue.

jarpickle need your suggestion here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #29
Just add a fuse link in your tachometer circuit.Please do not refer to the tachometer being used in an 800 as the RITZ tachometer.It confuses other people.

The RITZ is a 4 cylinder car and its tachometer is compatible with other 4 cylinder cars and not compatible with 3 cylinder cars like the 800.

Me and Varun have been using tachometers from the A-star in our 800's since it is a 3 cylinder car.

Last edited:

Top Bottom