Same Old Confusion: Safari OR Scorpio. Now Duster & XUV Making it Tougher!

Hmm,
Sounds sense.
You always have a logic backing up your contemplations Raj. [;)]

Any substantial and proven info about the ride quality difference of 2WD and the 4WD scorpio ? [my old post, anti roll bar Vs Torsion bar]
Why don't you go and take test drives of both . My freind has a black lx Scorpio and is extremely happy with it .if you want I will try and post pics of his Scorpio

Hmm,
Sounds sense.
You always have a logic backing up your contemplations Raj. [;)]

Any substantial and proven info about the ride quality difference of 2WD and the 4WD scorpio ? [my old post, anti roll bar Vs Torsion bar]
I dont have any concrete proof for it, except some cases where owners of 4WD Scorpios have reported the better ride quality of their cars.

Thread Starter #63
Why don't you go and take test drives of both . My freind has a black lx Scorpio and is extremely happy with it .if you want I will try and post pics of his Scorpio
Unfortunately raja, there isn't any 4WD available for TD here.
Moreover these guys at the mahindra showroom give TD on the new vehicles which are yet to be delivered. SInce the demand as well as supply of these 4WDs is quite low, unfortunately there isn't any available here. [frustration]
Now all i have is to ask people in the forums and deduce results based on the fact that 4WD has torsion bar like the safari which is one important difference about from body design contributing towards better ride quality in safari.

I dont have any concrete proof for it, except some cases where owners of 4WD Scorpios have reported the better ride quality of their cars.
Hmm, same with me Raj.
Even I have just heard on the forums about 4WD having better ride quality.
But don't you think there are very few people to actually who can stand up and give the exact review of their beloved vehicle's shortcomings [roll]

Top Bottom