S.U.V Confusion (Bought Hyundai Santa-Fe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
Re: S.U.V Confusion (Booked Hyundai Santa-Fe)

So guys. I got a call in the morning from my dealer that my Santa Fe has arrived. [:D]
We couldn't take the delivery today because of Saturday ( a bit superstitious we are) , so we'll be taking it on Monday.
After reading about the PDIs over here, i have decided i would inspect the car myself. This would be my first time so i need a help with what all to do.

Thanks in advance.
Congrats. That’s wonderful news. Just saw a rare Santa-fe on the road and it instantly made me recall of you. Have a look at this thread for PDI Guide (Checklist on Post #8): http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html. Also, remember to decode the Vehicle Identification Number. You can perhaps inspect it tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congoz Aviral,about Saturday,even I too is suffering from same issue in fact yours is only Saturday for me its Tuesday too.No buying of any vehicle on these two days.

Rest from which dealer you are buying the car?
Take the PDI list with you for the PDI it covers all and everything as well as maybe the dealer will also recognize the list on seeing because nearly every dealer has been once or twice exploited by me during the buying process with same list in hand...:biggrin:

Thread Starter #35

Thanks Vipul.:)
I am buying it from das motors.
Yes i would surely take the list and have 'Fun' with em! :)

Yeah,at the time of PDI just be strict,even a single scratch on the car can cut some money from price if you are angry.
Don't do PDI thinking its a new car,just try your best to find anything that looks like a defect.I try to put as many as possible crosses on the PDI list and then start having fun..:biggrin: with the dealership guys.
The tougher PDI you do,more attention you will get in future too.The guys will be scared of you,the service adviser will always do best to your car and will always be scared experimenting with your car etc etc.So as we say 'first impression is the last impression'.
The dealership is not the place of praising the the car you are buying,its the place of....(you have understood)

Thread Starter #40

Got the santa fe.:-D
Thanks guys for helping me out . Its surely a rocket!
PIcs coming soon.

Congratulations Aviral , please start a new ownership report and post pictures there with a small review if possible.

I would have had a Santa-Fe by now if not for it's high price , Santa-Fe is always close to my heart!

Whoa! A Santa-Fe coming onboard! I love the vehicle, enormous road presence [:)]
Many many congratulations! Now as every one said, do start an ownership thread. Looking forward to seeing her pics, if you dont mind [;)]

Congratulations for your new ride bro. Waiting for the pictures and a nice ownership review.

congo buddy where are pics?? post them asap its my order! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom