S.U.V Confusion (Bought Hyundai Santa-Fe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #19
Re: S.U.V confusion

Finally booked a 4x4 AT santa fe.
Would get it in around 10 days.
I hope AT is as much fun as the MT.

Drive safe.

350Z

Core Team
Re: S.U.V confusion

Congratulations, Aviral. This makes you the first owner of Hyundai Santa Fe on TAI. Don't forget that we eagerly look forward to know a first hand experience. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: S.U.V Confusion (Booked Hyundai Santa-Fe)

Congrats Aviral[thumbsup]. Eagerly waiting for delivery of your SantaFe.

That's one mighty beast!! Many many congratulations! Pls post some pics for us mere mortals[:)]

great choice buddy! congrats but new santa fe fluidic is also coming in 2013!

Congrats Aviral for booking the Santa-Fe,its indeed a great SUV and looks quite modern too.I am even more eagerly waiting to see yours,and your initial experience,maybe I will be the second one to get it.
:offtopic:Two MEERUTians(UP15's)on TAI and both to get something first,this is why I call Meerut as Revolutionary land(even Mangal Pandey too shot the first shot here itself)...:biggrin:

Hey Aviral congratulations on your booking , what color have you booked?

I just love the Santa-Fe , i would have myself got one if it was a tad cheaper! With 190+ horses and loads of torque this is going to one hell of a ride! I hope you are aware that under 30Lakh this is the second best performing SUV only next to the legendary Bmw X1!

Thread Starter #28

Congrats Aviral. Eagerly waiting for delivery of your SantaFe.
Thanks a lot Akash. Even i am eager !

That's one mighty beast!! Many many congratulations! Pls post some pics for us mere mortals
Thanks. I'll surely do that buddy.

great choice buddy! congrats but new santa fe fluidic is also coming in 2013!
Thanks . Yea i know, but i am out of options currently.

Congrats Aviral for booking the Santa-Fe,its indeed a great SUV and looks quite modern too.I am even more eagerly waiting to see yours,and your initial experience,maybe I will be the second one to get it.
:offtopic:Two MEERUTians(UP15's)on TAI and both to get something first,this is why I call Meerut as Revolutionary land(even Mangal Pandey too shot the first shot here itself)...:biggrin:
Haha.. Again i am saying Book it.!
Saath mai hungama machaenge
Hi Aviral,

Congrats for you Santa-Fe,..
Thanks a lot.

Hey Aviral congratulations on your booking , what color have you booked?
Thanks . I have booked a Steel blue .

I just love the Santa-Fe , i would have myself got one if it was a tad cheaper! With 190+ horses and loads of torque this is going to one hell of a ride! I hope you are aware that under 30Lakh this is the second best performing SUV only next to the legendary Bmw X1!
Indeed its a nice machine. Its only the engine because of which i am buying one. I would say its the best under 30 L SUV.
Personally speaking i dont like the Beemer, its not even an SUV. Freakin thing doesnt even come with 4WD ![frustration]

Thanx again.

Thread Starter #29

So guys. I got a call in the morning from my dealer that my Santa Fe has arrived. [:D]
We couldn't take the delivery today because of Saturday ( a bit superstitious we are) , so we'll be taking it on Monday.
After reading about the PDIs over here, i have decided i would inspect the car myself. This would be my first time so i need a help with what all to do.

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations buddy! Just take the PDI list with you and check everything that is mentioned in the list. Inform your dealer that you need to do a PDI before registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom