Rusting & Abandoned Vintage & Classic Cars

I hope both the car and the old building in the photograph will be taken care of soon and in the right way [cry]

Attachments

Last edited:
Dear friends ,
I am too surspised of the prices of car which are being posted in this group as well as various other selling platform ,
Well my question is that in past NGT (national Green Tribunal ) had already banned 15 years old cars in delhi, in that cases the registration of car is cancelled by default, hence these cars cannot be run on road ,only in special conditions in rally car run for which permisSion is to be taken.

Recent instance of pollution and smog in delhi and NCR ,pujanb and harRecent incident of high pollution and SMOG in delhi and NCR with punjab and haryana , will result a concrete step for NGT to ban all 15 years older car not only in NCR , but in various states across the country.
In such case I seek valuable comments of all vinatge car lovers , restoreres , collectors , car owners , broker , that the prices Which are quoted for all old cars are acceptable.
Since we all are in a way of saving our heritage , culture for the aim of hobby , collection not for the sake of business .
Comments are invited

The first 2 cars are in a stage where we can restore it.
Thanks for sharing, any Vintage car lover if comes across this thread will be interested in these cars.

The first 2 cars are in a stage where we can restore it.
Thanks for sharing, any Vintage car lover if comes across this thread will be interested in these cars.
Yeah, it does not look like they have been abandoned for long. The tyres have not deflated and there isn't much dust on them either. The Merc is quite popular and has good parts availability, so should not be very difficult to maintain. The Standard also looks in quite good condition. The Isuzu would be challenging, to source parts and restore it to stock.

I had contacted to owner , the Mercedes has been sold off an standard 10 is still being with him , however the steering column is missing . The owner is asking a three fold price of Rs 2.5 Lacs for this car which is not recommedable for this car in my view .

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Jaguar to Range Rover: More super-luxury ABANDONED cars on video!

While the Indian automotive market is one of the biggest in the world, luxury and imported vehicles are still a small part of the market. There are many luxury cars that are left to rot and are abandoned by the owners due to various reasons. Here is a list of cars that were found parked at a police station in Delhi. It looks like that these vehicles have been seized by the police but the reason why they were seized is not known.

Read:

Top Bottom