Royal Enfield Launches Classic Chrome and Desert Storm Edition

Previously when the Spring coiled seats were there, they were not sturdier I heard on highways, the reason being if you go through a pothole suddenly on a highway chances of you bouncing off from the seat is high. I am not sure how sturdier the company provided seats are, we still advice fellow riders to at least have step seat or a non-spring coiled seat setup for highways. However the final choice is still of the rider & usually don't impose that its a must.
We have had few riders complete Leh ride on a C5 & C350 with stock seats, they are certainly uncomfortable for long & uneven terrain but not of any danger to the rider.

@Lohithmohan sir I agree that stock seats are not good for competing in places like Leh & a better seat needs to be made which is a single one but without spring. I have a stock step seat (got soft sponge added a bit) what I found is if you know how to correctly position your bum then you can be rest assured most of the journey you wont feel your bum going numb! & putting a turkey towel on your seat would be good option too.

Top Bottom