Royal Enfield Launches Classic Chrome and Desert Storm Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Royal Enfield Classic Chrome:

ROYAL-ENFIELD_02.jpg

• Ex.Showroom, Mumbai: Rs.1,50,659

• On-Road Mumbai: Rs.1,65,400
- The Classic Chrome recreates the magic of old school bikes while offering the best in class technology. With the design philosophy of showing “metal as metal”, a styling that suits Royal Enfield Classic the best, the Classic Chrome retains the authentic styling with the unique chrome tanks, wide mud guards and oval tool box, apart from the distinguishing tiger lamps that Royal Enfield bikes are famed for. The single spring saddle seat, the unique tail lamp, the Royal Enfield emblems on the engine and even the font on the speedometer are all inspired by the original styling of the 1950’s. The stunning Chrome is accentuated by the artistic paintwork on the tank, crafted painstakingly by our artisans.

- The Classic Chrome story is not just limited to the striking looks. The bike comes with the 500cc TwinSpark, unit construction engine that is designed to thrill the rider with its performance. The 27.2 bhp power output is made available with excellent drivability with a world renowned Electronic Fuel Injection system. The absolute reliability of the Unit Construction Engine, along with the hydraulic tappets, the auto chain tensioner, improved piston and piston rings and a more powerful charging circuit adds huge dependability to the Classic Chrome.

Royal Enfield Desert Storm:

ROYAL-ENFIELD_01.jpg

• Ex.Showroom, Mumbai: Rs.1,43,967

• On-Road Mumbai: Rs.1,58,200
- The Royal Enfield Desert Storm ignites the pride and excitement of the battlefield in the hearts of anyone who rides it. When the whole world is moving towards an age where there are no differences, the Royal Enfield Desert Storm stands apart and delivers as a “One of Its Kind” rebel. The Desert Storm draws inspiration from the World War era, with its bold, macho sand colour scheme. The matt finish paint job, with the Royal Enfield monogram on the tank and the thigh pads, portray the same strength and grit that of a true veteran.

- The Desert Storm is also equipped with all the technical features of the Classic Chrome like the wide mud guards, oval tool box, the signature Royal Enfield tiger lamps, single spring saddle seat and the unique tail lamp. It comes fitted with the 500cc TwinSpark, unit construction engine and the 27.2 bhp power output is made available with the Electronic Fuel Injection system.

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow its great news for RE fans!! desert storm looks best for me..cheaper better and makes revisits nostalgia!!

I saw this news piece in paper and was drooling over the bikes for around 10 mins. Then realised I had to read about XUV5OO as well. Anyway very emotional looks to the bike and it will recreate that old magic for sure.

Absolute drool maal. Thanks a toooon for sharing 350Z, rated well deserved 5 stars. The single saddle seat gives the feeling to ride, sorry, own this beauty, and go for lone drives leaving worries behind with winds moving in your hair. huhhhhh, are we seeing an advert. here [glasses]

freakdude.

OMG , what beauties - real man machines, 350Z thanks for posting stunning pics. I know everyone is by default RE fan and this is real bonus from RE

I do not know how many are Bullet riders on here, I feel the new models still fall behind in some ways, I keep hearing there are some niggling issues with the engines & the availability of spares is also an issue (not sure how much the spares thing is right). I agree the 500 classic is a stunner, whoever is going to use the bike for highway riding please change seat to a step seat as the coil one is not safe for highway riding specially in India!

AMG

Suspended
I do not know how many are Bullet riders on here, I feel the new models still fall behind in some ways, I keep hearing there are some niggling issues with the engines & the availability of spares is also an issue (not sure how much the spares thing is right). I agree the 500 classic is a stunner, whoever is going to use the bike for highway riding please change seat to a step seat as the coil one is not safe for highway riding specially in India!

Care to explain more about this? [confused]

Previously when the Spring coiled seats were there, they were not sturdier I heard on highways, the reason being if you go through a pothole suddenly on a highway chances of you bouncing off from the seat is high. I am not sure how sturdier the company provided seats are, we still advice fellow riders to at least have step seat or a non-spring coiled seat setup for highways. However the final choice is still of the rider & usually don't impose that its a must.

+1 to EnfieldRyder. Coil spring seats were designed to aid ride comfort in the era of not so good shocks. At higher speeds a slight bump on the road would translate to big wave motion to the rider and hence the advice to change to step seats.

freakdude.

Top Bottom